I’m sure you saw it in the article, but this one is 70g lighter now putting it into that 350-365 range depending on the. Elk selection. That’s pretty standard today.

I did, would be nice if they had the adjustable option to adjust to taste. Many putters in the price range offer the option to do so.

I stand by calling it a smashed spider.
Love the smashed spider description. Sold my spider when I had the chance. Didn’t have to crush him.

Good job, @Jman. Hard pass for me. I simply don’t want to see all that metal behind my golf ball. But I’d happily spend 15 minutes with one just for kicks.

I did, would be nice if they had the adjustable option to adjust to taste. Many putters in the price range offer the option to do so.
True, but no putters in the range offer DLT not have to consider the cost of milling the variable face. So the question has to become if their weight choices are what they believe serves the DLT best, then does adding to cost with adjustable weights behoove them?

echo a lot of the sentiment in here, I really want to try a milled SIK one day as I really like the DLT, but i just cant get with the flo/flo-m design.

I stand by calling it a smashed spider.
I would agree with take 100%. It reminds me of the chassis of a spider

True, but no putters in the range offer DLT not have to consider the cost of milling the variable face. So the question has to become if their weight choices are what they believe serves the DLT best, then does adding to cost with adjustable weights behoove them?
I can get down with that reasoning. I can also understand that in a day and age of adjustable everything, not having it can bring a pause. I love that they went lighter here which gives some options. I would also venture a guess that those that change the weight of their putter are a very small minority vs those that just pick up something else so there is that.

Yeah. Guess other makers tout their face tech/other “tech” and still bring the adjustable weight option to the table.
I don’t see any correlation between the head weight and DLT performance based on the vast range of weights they offer in the non M model. Weights range from 400g to 425g based on the hosel type. 25g difference, while having the exact same head size and shape indicates to me no correlation between head weight and DLT performance. If there was a correlation, I’d expect to see the head shape and size change based on the hosel design.

Yeah. Guess other makers tout their face tech/other “tech” and still bring the adjustable weight option to the table.
I don’t see any correlation between the head weight and DLT performance based on the vast range of weights they offer in the non M model. Weights range from 400g to 425g based on the hosel type. 25g difference, while having the exact same head size and shape indicates to me no correlation between head weight and DLT performance. If there was a correlation, I’d expect to see the head shape and size change based on the hosel design.
FWIW, this is unlike any other face tech out there. There’s a reason Cobra went with DLT. Others can impact roll, but none can make a roll more true for such a variety of deliveries into the ball without actually bending the putter.

SIK has always believed in a heavier putter, that’s why the weights range where they do across models giving options. That said, they wanted a fully milled mallet in the OG Flo and to do that, it meant heavy. This version answers that issue, and like I mentioned in the review, their Tour feedback was adamant on finding a way to get the weight down and keep the shape.

Nice write up. Different looking putter but I honestly don't hate it, and the DLT is freaking cool. Would be fun to try.

I am a big believer in the DLT tech. The flo is a little different but I’m intrigued with the lower weight as the higher weight on the Flo has scared me off. The shape doesn’t turn me off.

I love my SIK putter and it is important to get fit for them. I got fit at Club Champion last year for the Jo.. I have used the Cibra and Sik and both roll the same off the face as the DLT works. There is a sound difference from the insert on Cobra and milled on SIK.

The Flo shape is not my cup of tea but the tech is real and the customization is top notch.

Last edited:
I love my SIK putter and it is important to get fit for them. I got fit at Club Champion last year for the Flo. I have used the Cibra and Sik and both roll the same off the face as the DLT works. There is a sound difference from the insert on Cobra and milled on SIK.

The Flo shape is not my cup of tea but the tech is real and the customization is top notch.
I didn’t realize you had the Flo. I thought you had the Sho.

I’m hoping golf galaxy gets these on the floor. I would really like to try it.

Nice write up. Different looking putter but I honestly don't hate it, and the DLT is freaking cool. Would be fun to try.
Definitely different. I like that SIK openly acknowledges that the shape is abstract, always like seeing a company own it instead of trying to work around it with words.

Yikes, the double bend is only a 345 g head

Yikes, the double bend is only a 345 g head
Will make many happy.

That said, it’s literally just the weight of a nickel from what most consider “standard”. Not really all that crazy.

Will make many happy.

That said, it’s literally just the weight of a nickel from what most consider “standard”. Not really all that crazy.
I know there‘s a market there for that weight. I’ve just gravitated to heavier and I may be in the minority but I like the shape.

If the Flo C is 400 g, and the Flo M is 345 g, I’ll just wait for the Flo H model 😉

Heck the Cobra Stingray is only 350
Probably why we didn’t get along 😉

Great on SIK though to be willing to jump in and create more options for us all. Big props!

Definitely different. I like that SIK openly acknowledges that the shape is abstract, always like seeing a company own it instead of trying to work around it with words.
Totally agree. Own who you are and be authentic. Love it.

I know there‘s a market there for that weight. I’ve just gravitated to heavier and I may be in the minority but I like the shape.

If the Flo C is 400 g, and the Flo M is 345 g, I’ll just wait for the Flo H model 😉
I have too. Or maybe better said, more head weight through lighter shaft and grip. It’s been so good for me

I have too. Or maybe better said, more head weight through lighter shaft and grip. It’s been so good for me
The M has been really good for you? And you tinkered with lighter grip and shaft to get there? How light of a grip?

Bought a "used" one and love it! It certainly rolls the ball well! Distance control is good due to the weight and DLT of the putter. Some folks should consider getting over the loos and enjoy the performance. My opinion only.

Back