Puma Golf Ignite Articulate Golf Shoes

Eventually. But as I said on Off Course, I have three new pair of Delta’s in boxes still.
I mean those are completely different shoes than these...why not get more??? :LOL:

These look really sharp, would happily wear all colours I think. The year’s waterproof warranty is useful as well, most of my rounds are soaking wet, so anything without this causes me all sorts of issues.

i'm definitely digging these. not loving the price tag, but might still get some.

I'm a big fan of Puma cleated shoes. These look good, similar to past models but still good.

These look good, maybe time to try another pair with cleats.

I like these. I still am leaning alpha cats, though

Eventually. But as I said on Off Course, I have three new pair of Delta’s in boxes still.
Delta's are superior to alphacats anyhow :cool: Yeah I said it

Probably in the minority but there's something about these that my eye just doesn't quite agree with.

I like the colorways on these, they all look really good. I had an older pair if Ignites (pre-Caged) that I liked. Interested to try out the Caged support.

These look great!

Just so happens I’m in the market for a set of spikes. I’ve been slipping way too often now that I’m playing in the morning dew.

I like the looks of this color way
66FEF1F9-38AB-4650-BCC3-EA07F5A16CB0.jpeg
🤔🤔🤔

I love that they have spikes. They look super comfortable too.

Why did I see these? They are for sure eye catchers.

These look really good, and I'd happily wear any of the colours! I think the grey is my favourite though! Love the contrasting, bright coloured spikes!

These look really sharp, would happily wear all colours I think. The year’s waterproof warranty is useful as well, most of my rounds are soaking wet, so anything without this causes me all sorts of issues.
I must have missed the mention of waterproofing. If these are in fact waterproof, they jump up my hard ponder list for sure! I'm currently bouncing between two pairs of Ignite shoes and find them quite comfortable.

I haven't worn spikes for two years...These look like they make me want to! Fantastic looking shoe!

These look really good, and I'd happily wear any of the colours! I think the grey is my favourite though! Love the contrasting, bright coloured spikes!
Hope you guys get some in October!

These look so nice. Really like the style and colorways.

just different enough to not be alpha cats?

I have had great luck with my Puma caged ignite shoes but I am looking for some new ones. I really like how these look.

Hope you guys get some in October!
I’d be super happy with these! But the Alphacat are also super intriguing to me! Especially the white/red colourway!

I must have missed the mention of waterproofing. If these are in fact waterproof, they jump up my hard ponder list for sure! I'm currently bouncing between two pairs of Ignite shoes and find them quite comfortable.
Oh the waterproofing is an absolute must for me. Even in the ‘summer’ here the ground can be quite wet so if the shoes aren’t waterproof then I’m miserable in about 10 mins.

Back