Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today Roger Teat, President/GM of MotoCaddy Americas, joins the show to talk about all things electric caddies.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Dan and Roger discuss everything from the company’s upcoming releases to a Sustainable Golf Innovation Partnership that is really intriguing. This show has a lot going on and is one you will not want to miss as MotoCaddy goes Off Course.

Episode 110 is here and Dan and Roger discuss the following topics.

Enjoy the Walk
Sustainable Golf Innovation Partnership
Remote vs Non-Remote Users
The 2022 Upcoming Releases
Why Battery Location Matters with Stability
And so much more

You can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or of anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from the episode.

Continue reading...

Perfect timing with the MotoCaddy Experience right around the corner. Should be a good one.

This might be a double listen for me. I was planning on listening to off course (and THP Lives) on my drive to Nashville for the event next week but I won’t be able to hold off till then for this one.

I like the fleet talk for courses which gets the MotoCaddy in front of consumers. I'd like to walk more, and this would give me a great option without having to carry or push a cart.

Good show, guys. I’m still debating models and remote vs non-remote. Like the guys across the pond, I’m leaning toward non-remote. Fewer distractions, the better.

Can't wait to give this a listen!

Talking on accessories, what about a speaker add on, for those that like music on the course.

Yes! It’s FriYay and OffCourse is ready to go for my drive into work.

Love diving in to a new Off Course!

Can’t wait to give this one a listen!!!

Yeah buddy, looking forward to this one 🙌

@Canadan another wonderful listen this week. Interested to see what more exotic bag schemes they come out with.

Talking CG in a motocaddy haha

fun listen so far. Crazy to see the growth of the motorized pushcart segment.

It was interesting haha. When @Canadan and I did the side by side of two brands, we saw how much difference CG made from the battery. I know that Chris from Mizuno actually purchased the other brand previously and had some issues enough that he was super excited to be a part of the Motocaddy Experience we are doing.

It IS funny, until you're watching your cart hit a slope from ten feet away with a remote in your hands and the whole thing tips.

Motocaddy is about as solid as it gets.

Motocaddy GPS App? :unsure: Anyone used this on their phone yet?

I just downloaded the app. Going to try it out tonight at league

UGH, I failed. I've been home sick from work the last three days and forgot what day it was and didn't listen on the way to work.

Just means I have more to listen to after work! Can't wait to fire this one up!

Motocaddy GPS App? :unsure: Anyone used this on their phone yet?
Just downloaded it. I’m trying to get out before next week and try it out

As someone who is in the market for a rangefinder, the Pro 5000 is interesting and I’m looking forward to hearing what Roger has to say.

Just went to the country club and reserved the mini conference room for more of this talk with the participants.

Next week is going to be fun.

Back