Great stuff as usual.
It was awesome to hear the standard M7 will stay in the line as I'm not 100% sure I am going to grab the GPS M7.

Getting to listen to part of this right now and honestly surprised at the stat Roger threw out that 9% of golfers use an electric caddy. Thought it would be lower. Impressive growth over what he said it was a few years ago.

As someone who is in the market for a rangefinder, the Pro 5000 is interesting and I’m looking forward to hearing what Roger has to say.
the pro 5000 talk was really interesting to me as well, as someone who is relatively new to rangefinders, I still find myself defaulting to gps on my phone a lot, and then get caught in the middle of using one or the other. excited to hear the details of not only that but where else the company t wants to go to fit all the caddy needs

Oh, and @Canadan, with my new driver shortly in hand it will be driver - wedge, not driver - nine iron. At least if I‘m able to launch over the Jenkin‘s house 🤣

Good listen this morning.

When life slows down and kids grow up a motocaddy moves up the ponder list quickly.

I have seen a few more electric carts out at the club recently.

Oh, and @Canadan, with my new driver shortly in hand it will be driver - wedge, not driver - nine iron. At least if I‘m able to launch over the Jenkin‘s house 🤣
Show off.

Can't wait to follow along next week. Gonna low key discuss a fleet with the head pro this week too. Subtle hints.

How did it work?
Seemed to work decent enough. I actually kind of liked the 2D view as well it made the course look better than it is haha. There were a couple times I didn’t trust it and the layout seemed a bit off though. I bet it works much better paired with a motocaddy device than as a standalone. Here’s a screenshot

EB637CD0-0CDC-4741-949B-F9547073AEDC.jpeg

This will happen. I think we need to put to the test how many cold beverages I can deliver.
Yep, sounds like a great experiment!

As always - loved the episode. Well done Dan. Can't wait to see "Enjoy the Walk" play out next week!

Seemed to work decent enough. I actually kind of liked the 2D view as well it made the course look better than it is haha. There were a couple times I didn’t trust it and the layout seemed a bit off though. I bet it works much better paired with a motocaddy device than as a standalone. Here’s a screenshot

View attachment 9093725
tried to sync the app to my M7 without success. Any suggestions?

The app will only connect to M5GPS, but you can use it as a standalone gps

Back