The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Since every thread on the forum turns into a catch all for LIV Golf, it was best just to start one. Obviously the tournament thread will have info and results in there, but this one can be used for all of the rumors or complaining about this new venture.

Screen-Shot-2022-06-08-at-9.13.58-AM-1024x507.png

Continue reading...

Nice... one spot for everything. I was confusing myself posting in the different threads. Thanks @JB

That logo — lol — takes me back to Graphic Design 101 class, circa 1975.

If the goal was to make golf more entertaining and have a higher profile, I think that LIV has already accomplished its goal.

I just want to stop all the rumors now. I am not taking part in the LIV golf tour. Thank you for respecting my privacy.

If the goal was to make golf more entertaining and have a higher profile, I think that LIV has already accomplished its goal.
Agree. Love or hate with LIV represents or is doing, they gave generated conversation, exposed some PGAT warts and are giving the initial guys generational money

• Admin
Nice... one spot for everything. I was confusing myself posting in the different threads. Thanks @JB
You are welcome.
Just thought this would be all around better for people that want to chat all things LIV Golf.

Agree. Love or hate with LIV represents or is doing, they gave generated conversation, exposed some PGAT warts and are giving the initial guys generational money
And they gave the PGA a rival.

They named it LIV Golf then used Club 54, and didn't partner with Club LIV? tragic marketing if so and a missed opportunity.

Depends on what your higher profile objective is.

Just about everything about this league seems extremely low budget except for the player contracts..

Excellent, I am here for it!

1654698594926.jpeg

That logo — lol — takes me back to Graphic Design 101 class, circa 1975.
They seriously used the cheapest option on Fiver for all of their logos :D

Just about everything about this league seems extremely low budget except for the player contracts..
Just like it says the main music act is to be announced in the weeks to come, the event isn't in weeks to come

Genuine question, what worts? The social media control was one I think deserves more attention.

The name of the game for having a golf league is the players. LIV is making a big dent in the PGA’s catalogue of name players. They may not be the best players right now but they have a concentration of well known names. Their leaderboards are going to be a million times more interesting than the PGA’s.

Just like it says the main music act is to be announced in the weeks to come, the event isn't in weeks to come
It’s Jessie J. They already announced that one and jokes were made.

Until now... Thanks @JB for the thread!

I'm oddly pretty excited to see this. I'm sure it will be disappointing, but the curiosity factor is fairly high currently

Assuming Rickie joins Bryson curious how that will affect Cobra/Puma marketing going forward as the two biggest faces of the franchise will be at LIV.

It’s Jessie J. They already announced that one and jokes were made.
WOW :D:D:D, the budget for everything but the players is 2 cans of Coke and some cookies it seems like. Sheesh go get one of the big UK rappers or something since it is in London. Jessie J :rolleyes:

Back