Precision Pro NX10 Rangefinder

Thanks for the discount code. I don't know that I've noticed it before.
The coupon code is always a great way to support THP! We have our Father's Day sale running now so codes are turned off but the savings continue.

Fathers day sale and new device is a nice add.

Really happy with my current PP rangefinder but I kinda like this upgrade. Price is good too

For reference, in regards to the weight....the Bushnell V5 weighs 8oz and the XE weighs 11 oz. So the weight being 18oz for the NX10 is not light at all, and actually quite heavy for a rangefinder. I would think build quality is factoring into it being that heavy.

Oh hi.

I like my NX9. I like upgrades. I like custom options. I can't think of anything else I really would have asked for. I'm very happy right now. :D

Looks very promising. If I finally get around to replacing my aging rangefinder, I’d consider this for sure.

I have an R1 and enjoy it very much. I also love that @Precision Pro Golf suoports the Shotgun Start podcast too. I like NLU a lot as well but nothing beats Andy and BRENDAN!!! Haha

I have an R1 and enjoy it very much. I also love that @Precision Pro Golf suoports the Shotgun Start podcast too. I like NLU a lot as well but nothing beats Andy and BRENDAN!!! Haha
Personally, I think there needs to be an Off Course podcast one, our guy @Canadan is pretty fantastic.

Personally, I think there needs to be an Off Course podcast one, our guy @Canadan is pretty fantastic.
Do they sponsor the THP pod too? I just listened to the episode with the Srixon/Cleveland/XXIO rep which was good as I’m a fan of their product line as seen in my signature haha

Do they sponsor the THP pod too? I just listened to the episode with the Srixon/Cleveland/XXIO rep which was good as I’m a fan of their product line as seen in my signature haha
They do not. They are a great THP partner though and we definitely need to get Seth or someone from their team on the show.

I think I am officially in and going to grab one of these.
Going to add a little patriotic theme to it.

Am I the only one thinking I'll customize the sides with my name and telephone number? 🤣

I love the options/customization.

Hopefully we will be able to upload our own logos or photos for use in a future option.

I think I want one and with the piece that comes off add a THP Logo sticker to it for now. I dig everything I am seeing here.

I like (but don’t love) my RGC NX9 slope rangefinder. It serves its purpose. Good value for sure. Doesn’t feel as quality as bushnell models but have had buddies with customer service issues with bushnell and my PP customer service has been great. They replaced my NX9 when it stopped working lightning quick. I really like the idea of the NX 10 feeling more hefty, more premium. I like the customization.

I wish there was a red display option. I had that on an old V2 bushnell and preferred that all the time to get black display. Now bushnell only offers that on the Xe for $500 and isn’t available on their V5 for $400.

I would love a coolshot pro stabilized, but again do it want to spend $450+?

I can’t wait to read more reviews on this. I’m leaning on NX10.

Hi, all! Thanks for your continued interest in the all-new NX10 rangefinder!

We're having some fun to celebrate the 4th of July weekend with some limited-edition designs. These limited-edition designs, along with our other premium designs, are now free through the holiday weekend when you purchase an NX10 Slope rangefinder. The NX10 is fully customizable and interchangeable, which means you can have one rangefinder with endless styles. These are available while supplies last. (Only 50 available.)

And, as always, the Hacker's Paradise forum members receive a $20 discount at checkout when they use coupon code HACKERS20. https://www.precisionprogolf.com/product/nx10/

Enjoy the holiday weekend, all! Hit'em straight!

NX10 scattered 4th of july flag bkgd.png

We're having some fun to celebrate the 4th of July weekend with some limited-edition designs. These limited-edition designs, along with our other premium designs, are now free through the holiday weekend when you purchase an NX10 Slope rangefinder. The NX10 is fully customizable and interchangeable, which means you can have one rangefinder with endless styles. These are available while supplies last. (Only 50 available.)

And, as always, the Hacker's Paradise forum members receive a $20 discount at checkout when they use coupon code HACKERS20. https://www.precisionprogolf.com/product/nx10/

View attachment 9101206
The one on the bottom right is awesome lol. The ability to customize these is pretty sweet.

Decent idea. Never thought id need rangefinder customization but $10 is a good price

2 questions.

1) is NX10 waterproof?
2) can the NX10 be tossed on the ground? (Due to the more solid weight advertised).

I have the RGC nx9 but may upgrade.

2 questions.

1) is NX10 waterproof?
2) can the NX10 be tossed on the ground? (Due to the more solid weight advertised).

I have the RGC nx9 but may upgrade.
It will be as durable as most on the market.

View attachment 9101206

Anyone else having issues with the “HACKERS20” code? When I enter it says not redeemable.

Well, bought it anyway.

ce071647d929250d9dc4a7192aa86a0c.jpg

6a8b445938ab5aa66391076deab8b72c.jpg

23987f79c5f10111abbd9254e6b148b0.jpg

529a08b8e1c7da2c5f0ac926f6ee9962.jpg

8e93a3b8373c05c7f6de9815563afc10.jpg

Back