Matrix Radix HD6 Review

Very interested in this shaft. I'm ready to hear what TC has to say.

Man, I'm all kinds of nervous all of a sudden, lol

Great job TC

A first review? No way, that reads like the work of a pro, no kidding. Excellent review TC, I really enjoyed it.

I love that you used the word 'consistent'. That should get every golfers attention. This shaft has my eye, and it's certainly packed with technology. Sounds like the real deal.

Outstanding write up TC! My shaft knowledge is in it's infancy right now so I am really looking forward to following your reviews of various shafts. The description of this shaft and it's ball flight is EXACTLY what I look for in a driver shaft - sounds like a winner!!

Great write up TC...enjoyable read and very informative. Sounds like you found a killer combination with the Radix in the R11.

Man, I'm all kinds of nervous all of a sudden, lol

TC you did a Super Job Dude..... I'm not blowing smoke either. I was going to read because I need a shaft in my R11 as well. I went in like How can he make this interesting its a shaft. Your review blew me away. If I lived in Vegas I would be knocking on your door, so I could borrow that puppy to test it myself. You pulled it off! Look forward to many more Brother.....

Thanks guys, the comments and feedback is awesome.

Thanks guys, the comments and feedback is awesome.

It really was a great review, enjoyed following the thread and reading the review. Might be your first one on the homepage but it seems like you have done it a 1,000 times

Great review TC! That is one sick combo paired with the R11. I am glad you found a shaft that can give you repeatable results.

Great job dude! As a Duke fan that color annoys me but other than that the shaft looks great.

I thought you did an excellent job on this, TC. Thanks for breaking down the technical information. You really did a great job of making it easy to understand. This is definitely not the shaft I need for my swing, but I'd love to see what else Matrix has to offer. Do they have something that is designed with a softer tip section for higher launch in their lineup?

I thought you did an excellent job on this, TC. Thanks for breaking down the technical information. You really did a great job of making it easy to understand. This is definitely not the shaft I need for my swing, but I'd love to see what else Matrix has to offer. Do they have something that is designed with a softer tip section for higher launch in their lineup?

Awesome review TC! I found when I hit the radix hd6 it was low launching. The xcon 5.0 launched higher for me hawk. It felt like it kicked more at the tip at impact. But I'm no expert or shaft reviewer heh

Man, does that shaft ever pop! Looks awesome on the white TM,

This added structural stability results in controlled side launch deviation, more centered contact, more consistent spin results, and higher energy transfer into the golf ball. This combination yields explosive distance and straighter shots.

And it's hard to ignore this logic.. If it really works for this, I may need to look into it. Sounds plenty awesome!

Great review TC. That shaft looks so good with the R11 head.

Great review TC. I loved how you went over all the tech in detail. I really want to try this shaft. Im not sure if this would fit me but I can't wait to try it.

TC, I really enjoyed reading that. You covered everything, from look to feel and then putting it through a gauntlet of personal testing. I respect your opinion and it looks like your thorough search has led you to his amazing shaft. That shaft and R11 combination is very eye-catching, it's no wonder people were asking you about it.

I'll give it a look myself and appreciate all the hard work you put into this review.

Very interesting!
At this price point, it sounds like quite a nice addition to any club.
For the extra money, can you comment on how it would stack up against a comparable miyazaki?

Really a nice easy read with incredible information. Kudos TC! Great job! I learned a lot, and that picture with that blue and the white driver head... so sick!

Good review TC. I have looked at this shaft over the past 2 months and I think it may be one for me to try. I'm down to this one or the Miyazaki Kua series. The thing about this shaft I'm unsure of is the stiffness. It recommends stiff for someone from 96-102 mph and strong for 103-109. Well I am right in both of those ranges usually. Which stiffness did you go and how stiff is it compared to the stock TM shaft?

Great review TC. After this review you have me interested in giving the Matrix shaft I still own another chance. Its not a Radix but has some of the same technology in it. I look forward to your next review.

That was a great review TC, there was no need to be nervous. Matrix has gone from a shaft company I had never really heard that much about, and never given that much thought to, to a shaft company that I'm now very interested in and will be gaming two of their shafts very very soon.

That was a very good review TC. Enjoyed the read as it was packed with useful information but not too much. After reading I clicked on over to Matrix and I see that the Radix is available in woods, hybrids and irons. And if thats not enough they have iPhone and Android apps for that a**. Very cool.

Great review, dude! I really wrote off Matrix after trying the Superfast 2.0 driver, but this sounds like a sweet shaft. Definitely something I'll have to try out now. This is what makes this site great...reviews from friends whose opinions you trust!

Back