I dig the video on the website. If you haven't seen it, give it a watch here.

I dig the video on the website. If you haven't seen it, give it a watch here.

Pretty sure I had a bigger smile on my face after 1st swing with the 4 iron. Still can’t believe @Koske wouldn’t trade me clubs. 🤣🤣🤣

These have me pondering how much trade in value I currently have sitting in my golf bags...

These have me pondering how much trade in value I currently have sitting in my golf bags...
It’s a worthy ponder for sure.

Anyone know how the distribution will go for demos? I know my local store is carrying the wedges on the rack and they said Edel is looking to get more into those types of stores, not your big box retail but the specialty golf type stores. I would love to be able to hit them.

Anyone know how the distribution will go for demos? I know my local store is carrying the wedges on the rack and they said Edel is looking to get more into those types of stores, not your big box retail but the specialty golf type stores. I would love to be able to hit them.
Maybe @Koske will chime in on this. He told me in a message recently that club champion should have demo heads by July 21st I believe.

Also well done on first impressions everyone! This tech seems like it's pretty game changing! I'm so interested in continuing to follow this thread even though I can't even swing them as a lefty lol

Huge steps in iron tech are interesting either way to me!

That concept is ... brilliant!

I went to the range today and left contemplating a bulk buy of lead tape to tide me over until I get these in my hands.

I went to the range today and left contemplating a bulk buy of lead tape to tide me over until I get these in my hands.
I chuckled over the thought of you building up a six gram weight out of tape just behind one part of your club

Oh if memory serves me well our captain might have already experimented with this. Not sure if that was discussed at event or on one of the two video conferences. Might have been at dinner the first evening.

Great write up! I need someone with these in the bag asap so I can gear how the idea is out into practice.

I would assume that the Edel fitting process for these is extremely detailed and thorough?

These look very very clean. Well done Edel!

Really looking forward to hearing a lot more about them!

Busy day…but just got done reading through most of the thread. Some answers:
- demos/fitting systems should be shipping out to our partners around July 11. It’ll be enough doors that we can ship all in one day, but should have nice coverage across the US. Ask your local fitter if they’re going to carry.
- JB did mess around putting lead tape/weight out on the toe of his irons. It’s funny, I spoke to two friends this morning who are so happy about these coming. So many irons have been adding weight toeward and it’s left them lead taking the heel of their clubs. No longer.
- shaft offerings from us are fluid. The steel shaft market has been crushed by supply chain issues. Doing our best to provide as much as possible.
- Different weight packs and a la carte weight options will be available. A set of irons has 24 weights and with 2,4,6,8,10 gram options ore packs are near impossible.
- The team at Edel was so excited today about the launch. Our lead engineer(Preston) and I were talking earlier today and he said, “Have you seen the THP comments? So cool!” Preston is the former #1 player at Colorado School of Mines. It’s one of the best engineering schools in the nation. This is his first product launch as a full time employee with us. It makes me so happy seeing his excitement along with the rest of the team. Thank you all for that.

- demos/fitting systems should be shipping out to our partners around July 11. It’ll be enough doors that we can ship all in one day, but should have nice coverage across the US. Ask your local fitter if they’re going to carry.
- JB did mess around putting lead tape/weight out on the toe of his irons. It’s funny, I spoke to two friends this morning who are so happy about these coming. So many irons have been adding weight toeward and it’s left them lead taking the heel of their clubs. No longer.
- shaft offerings from us are fluid. The steel shaft market has been crushed by supply chain issues. Doing our best to provide as much as possible.
- Different weight packs and a la carte weight options will be available. A set of irons has 24 weights and with 2,4,6,8,10 gram options ore packs are near impossible.
- The team at Edel was so excited today about the launch. Our lead engineer(Preston) and I were talking earlier today and he said, “Have you seen the THP comments? So cool!” Preston is the former #1 player at Colorado School of Mines. It’s one of the best engineering schools in the nation. This is his first product launch as a full time employee with us. It makes me so happy seeing his excitement along with the rest of the team. Thank you all for that.
Including up north of the border @Koske? There are some minds being blown by the people I’ve sent this to today.

Screenshot_20220614-205648_Chrome.jpg

This should be a quick fix I'd think.

Spent a good portion of the day talking adjustability with friends. It always costs a little more, but saves in the end if things need to be adjusted for optimal results at any given time. Personally, I think weight where you need it for your swing, strike, and face alignment is criminally underrated in fits to begin with. And the ability to change it isn't something you normally get in irons. Feels like a no brainer to me to give these a go, and I know a bunch of people that are excited for them to show up locally now. Fun day. I'm excited for people.

Please just tell me we can get those sweet MMT's you had in yours! Those were amazing.

Great product thanks for letting us be a part of this release. Looking forward to the ordering process and to see what shaft options will be added. Will be contacting my nearest Club Champion to put me down for first available appointment to swing these again. Hope we can help get the word out on Edel

Thank you so much for taking the time to come in and answer some of these questions!

Back