Srixon Z-STAR DIAMOND Golf Balls

With the buy 2 get 1 sale I'm tempted to add another dozen or 2 of these. Really hard to beat for the price
wish the diamonds were in stock for the sale

wish the diamonds were in stock for the sale
Might be locally and I think most places honor the sale. I will be checking on my way home today

FWIW I just stopped at my local Golf Galaxy and the only Srixon balls they had in stock were Soft Feel. Very disappointing and I ended up going a different route

How do you guys like the diamonds?

Well just took advantage of the buy 2 get 1 deal and will pick these up here in St Louis tomorrow. I lost a few out there in the course today. 😂

Battery on the phone was light on percentage. I needed a quick cliff notes.
I really like them. Really similar to the XV with a little more spin and higher launch.

I really like them. Really similar to the XV with a little more spin and higher launch.
More of what I need minus the spin. I’ll give them a go. It’s been awhile since I’ve gamed a Srixon ball.

FWIW I just stopped at my local Golf Galaxy and the only Srixon balls they had in stock were Soft Feel. Very disappointing and I ended up going a different route
Academy has them on sale. 3 dozen for $78… not bad

Brooks going back to the 2017 Pro V1x and the M5 driver this weekend. Cleveland/Srixon can't be happy about that, this was supposed to be his ball!

Just bought a lot of dozens from Academy on their sale stacked with the 2/1, looks like this is my new ball. 🤣

The Z star diamond is a good ball. it is not my fav this year but it is good.

Just bought a lot of dozens from Academy on their sale stacked with the 2/1, looks like this is my new ball. 🤣

I thought about doing the same because I've played it my last 4-5 rounds.

Time to figure out what these are all about

F14883B6-8686-47BA-8E5B-69939F19FFBF.jpeg

Can't wait to hear what you think. If I can get same results off the tee and with irons as the XV's then more spin on chips and pitches, I'm all in.
It has to beat out the CSX in terms of performance tee to green. It's a tall task and the XV almost did it, but wasn't quite there.

You guys are killing me.

I still have some of these here. I hear them talking to me from the other room now. Thanks.

Well, I picked up 3 dozen for the fathers day special and I played my first 9 holes with the diamond today. I was pleasantly surprised. I love the XV ball, but the one place it lacked for me was on and around the green. I find it a little hard off the putter, and I generally play for a little more roll out. Today, the diamond ball, was great on the greens. I loved the feel off the putter face, and my distance control was on. I didn't have to pitch and chip much, but it seemed right in line with the XV off the tee and with irons on distance. I'm definitely going to play it some more for now.

• I played my first 18 with this ball.
    Overall it feels a little firm compared to the CSX. Nothing bad, but I could tell off the irons and putter
  • Off the tee this ball held the line well and I didn’t see it move a lot. Bad swings (hooks or fades) had the usual bad swing movement that no ball will fix. Good swings were rewarded with yards I expect to see off the tee
  • Stopping power isn’t what I expected. I few shots it wanted to check up, but rolled out
  • Putting it get firm but rolled well. I probably felt this a little more as I have my Toulon Las Vegas in the bag.
I like the ball and it will be a great back up, but once this lot is used up, I’m going back to the CSX

I have 5 TP5X balls left and then I’m going to go to my Dozen Diamonds. Looks like from thread it has some potential. Excited to report back once I’ve given it some traj

I've officially switched from the XV to the Diamond. I'm having great results with it. Better feel on and around the greens and distance isn't being hurt.

Played this yesterday. Wasn't the plan but it went well and I'm glad I was familiar with it. Couple things I love about it and I've been very curious to see what the next version is like. And if the price of them continues to stay under the other premium balls.

Hit these for a couple holes today. Deck was stacked against them with the conditions today and it showed. Still better than some others, but really hoping the new version is improved.

Back