Titleist Vokey WedgeWorks T-Grind

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Titleist, and more specifically the Vokey Brand, does it better than anyone when it comes to making the wedge designs and options which are played on Tour available to everyday golfers like us. In fact, it goes well beyond just being available when we are talking about their WedgeWorks program. The amount of customization and alteration available feels like it is endless. Best of all though? They never stop adding to the options. 

Case in point? Today marks the announcement of the T-Grind Vokey coming to WedgeWorks. 

Titleist-WedgeWorks-Vokey-T-Grind-1.jpeg

2022 Titleist WedgeWorks Vokey T-Grind

One of Bob Vokey’s most popular options on Tour, the T-Grind is trusted by the likes of Jordan Spieth, Justin Thomas, and a continually growing...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Great write up @Jman. Probably not for me due to course conditions, but looks great!

• Staff
I’m really pretty excited to mess with this one.

• Staff
I need to try this and the low bounce K. Both seem awesome

OH man this wedge grind sounds right up my alley as a shallow attacker of the ball BUT 4* of bounce is a bit...scary

Great write-up James. Not sure that this grind would be best for the conditions I play in, but it would be fun to try it out.

I really like how they offer some special grinds through WW.

Should be able to hit those nice crisp on hoppers with this guy.

L grind has been my go to for years now. I want to try one. I’m not sure though this would do anything for me the L grind doesn’t already do.

Great article and definitely makes it even more exciting to hear about the participants for the Titleist Experience.

Posted without comment, other than this showed up from THP HQ yesterday….. 👀0E1B6318-CC61-4BE5-A088-FF37850A48F9.jpegC736184A-D1CE-46BC-9B9D-2412027B4673.jpeg3A367440-8120-4D00-BAA0-C39E8C12B270.jpeg771904E1-50E5-43AF-99C0-31E71F2E413B.jpegCEA28C65-37AA-4382-8332-9434DE75A258.jpeg

Dear lord these are beautiful.
Truly. It was an “oh wow” moment at unboxing. And talk about a wedge that will lay dead flat. Whew.

Shocked this thread didn’t get more traction on release.

Truly. It was an “oh wow” moment at unboxing. And talk about a wedge that will lay dead flat. Whew.

Shocked this thread didn’t get more traction on release.

I am trying to stay away after buying Custom Raw WedgeWorks SM8s I don't need to be buying new wedges yet :LOL:

I am trying to stay away after buying Custom Raw WedgeWorks SM8s I don't need to be buying new wedges yet :LOL:
Play more golf and beat those grooves up :cool:

Play more golf and beat those grooves up :cool:

Talk to my wife! :ROFLMAO:

I'm Kidding! looking to get a lot of rounds in this summer, so changes might be coming sooner than I think

Yeah, this one was fun today. A lot of fun.

Back