LIVE UPDATE THREAD Contest: Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya

Outstanding recap @Qwkz51 ! You and @Mon err @BuffaloPlunger were a pleasure to follow and showed alot by battling adversity in the practice round and coming back strong the next day!

Recap Part 1:

Day 1

Leading up to the event @Qwkz51and I were talking quite a bit. He was my Sherpa as I was getting ready for my first experience. Did some stuff around the house before I left for the airport to keep me busy because I was VERY excited! I was looking forward to posting the first food pic but @JB beat me by seconds! After an uneventful afternoon of traveling, Hot Carl met me at the airport and we got to talking about the poor girl at the airport who was dragging her luggage across the parking lot because she didnโ€™t realize it had wheels๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. After about 20 minutes, we reached the course and it did not disappoint. The staff took our clubs to storage and took our bags to the cottage. Right out of the gate the service was phenomenal. You would think the parking lot would have been packed but there were only a handful of cars and Dormie Network prefers it that way as their goal is to have ideally no more than 74 golfers play per day. We got to the cottage where I met @JB and @DannyLe for the first time and I knew right away it was going to be a fun few days! We settled into our rooms and got a sneak peek at some of the shafts/heads we would be using the following day. Talk about hype! The cottages were very roomy and basically had 4 smaller hotel rooms in it. In the back of my mind I was also very excited to see the menu๐Ÿ˜‚. Hoping Iโ€™m not mixing up the timeline at this point but we talked for about an hour and went to dinner. Danny and JB explained how things would work and we talked about previous events and really anything you could imagine. The menu is small at Victoria but honestly I donโ€™t think there was a single item on it that didnโ€™t sound delicious! We started with some appetizers (crab cakes, charcuterie board, and shrimp). Everything was very good. The crab cakes tasted very fresh and those were probably some of the best shrimp tails I have eaten! We got our entrees and they did not disappoint. My ribeye was cooked perfectly and donโ€™t even get me started on the forbidden rice๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. In all honesty, the Mac and cheese was just as good! After dinner we went to the putting green and although @Qwkz51 and I didnโ€™t have our clubs, JB and Danny let us use their putters. We got to try out the new all black LA Golf putter along with some putters that had UST Mamiya All In putter shaft. Let me tell you, that shaft is something else. I never thought much about putter shafts but I will be snagging one for sure when they come out. After watching JB hit some skinny chips into the tall grass and a bunker on 9 green, we went back to the cottage. I went into my bathroom and this was the humble beginnings of BuffaloPlunger. I wonโ€™t get into the details of my bathroom experience but I swear it wasnโ€™t me! Luckily, one of the staff came to fix the issue. We talked a little more about everything under the sun before calling it a night. At this point, Hot Carl and I knew we wouldnโ€™t be getting much sleep because we couldnโ€™t wait for Tuesdayโ€ฆ.

Hot Carl is a trend setter

C195AF8F-3A5E-4BCD-8ADF-5F3890D64439.jpeg

Love that positive attitude.
Travel hiccups donโ€™t bother me. They happen. Atlanta got some storms yesterday which caused a bunch of chaos. Stuff like this always makes for good stories

Travel hiccups donโ€™t bother me. They happen. Atlanta got some storms yesterday which caused a bunch of chaos. Stuff like this always makes for good stories

I totally agree. I always try to make the most of it and have a good time!

Fantastic course. Incredible accommodations. Serious SWAG. Awesome food and libations. Excellent competition. Mid round forum name change!

But the absolute best thing was the ginormous gains from the driver fittings!

How about an extra 10 yards? Yep. Make it 20. Ok. Can we do 30? Sure. 40 perhaps? No problem. 50. If you insist!

Letโ€™s stop there. Gotta save some for the Shaft Up #3 participants.

Way to go everyone! Well done.

Day 2: hit the range at opening(7:30) I knew my swing was on the fence and the range confirmed it. (I knew I should have got that extra range day in! ๐Ÿ˜†) we headed to hit up the practice round promptly at 8. We were joined in a few holes by Adam(Dormie Network's head fitter) and the VN club pro.
Practice round:
It was at least 90* and had sprinkled a little on the way to the range, so it was humid. But who cares about the heat and humidity when you're looking at this course! It's honestly awe inspiring. I got the FULL experience, I got to see the course from nearly every angle and every lie... except the fairway ๐Ÿ˜†. Kyle was hitting them well, but it was honestly too much to carry alone. Although we weren't keeping score.. we knew it was ugly. @JB was clear to remind us of the score we weren't keeping ๐Ÿ˜‚ and how close it wasn't. It took a solid 10 holes before we edged them out for a hole on 10. We finished, I'm not sure if it was sweat, or drool or all the water on this course, but we all were drenched. We headed to the clubhouse for lunch. I had the double smashburger and fries.. so good. After lunch we headed to the range for fitting and again driver was ABYSMAL. No excuses, but let me give some excuses: I was hot, I couldn't get comfortable. @DannyLe got a few numbers from my gamer(TSI3). Forgive me if I'm off, but I believe it was fluctuating from high 130's ball speed guiding, to low 160's on an all out swing but spinning like a top. I think max carry was around 215 and breaking hard right. It wasn't good, I might have sky marked a head once or twice trying to get numbers. We took a break, and @BuffaloPlunger put on a display. I think Danny had him fit in less than 10 swings and he was absolutely bombing it including some 270+carry. Honestly reminded me of my swing before my shoulder injury(but much straighter, and from the wrong side of the teebox).. ahh to be young again. Anyways, Danny and JB called it, as there was basically nothing to be gained by me swinging even more. The plan was to resume in the morning. Kyle was excited to go put the new driver in play. We started on 10, played 11, 12, 13, then headed back to get ready for dinner.
Dinner day 2:
I was not going to make the same mistake twice. I again went with a steak, but this time I went with old fashioneds to wash down Wagyu Ribeye, again absolute perfection... and FORBIDDEN Rice, and creamed corn...so exceptional, so choice. After dinner and a few drinks Danny said let's go hit a few holes. JB headed back to the cottage to work. The three of us hit 3/4 holes, driver was still all over the place. Danny hit me with a few tips, planting seeds for the next day. We headed back. Everyone was a pretty quick retreat to their rooms for showers and bed. About 10pm a blaring alarm goes off outside my window. I knocked on JB's door, I had no clue what it could have been. I go outside and the sewer pump station alarm was going off. I have no idea of it was related to the plunger situation from day 1 or not ๐Ÿ˜†. We tried to call the office but no one was there. It eventually shut itself off. No biggie, we all head back to bed.
Day 3: 7am rolls around, we load our stuff up to make checkout easier. Danny and JB talked about my fitting, Danny said I was definitely in the Max and between a blue and black shaft whose and he would just give me both and they had made a call on my fitting based on they had enough to get it right. So we were going to the range to try a few things. In an effort to de-clutter my bag, I took my extra putter, and gamer to my vehicle. I get to the range and Danny asked if I brought my old driver...**crap. I misunderstood and now he wanted to get a comp between the two. Danny makes a few suggestions, and like a switch it changes. From hard slices to baby draws and absolutely beat straight drives and it was shot after shot. I don't have true numbers, but I went from a day 1 average of probably 180yd slicing to a day 2 average of 230-240 yds. Absolutely incredible. Kyle is pounding them dead straight and the confidence for both of us is building. Holy sh*t where was this yesterday? ๐Ÿ˜†

Day 3: Shamble
We struggled on holes 1-3, albeit significantly better than the day before. What kept us in the rest of the way was good team pick me ups. If Kyle had a rough hole, I had a good one, if I had a bad one, Kyle picked it up. Once or twice we both had bad ones ๐Ÿ˜†. We get to 16, I went in left rough, Kyle goes in water, Danny goes in, JB goes right... into the hillside rough. Reload: I go in the water... again, as does Kyle, JB hillside again Danny goes short and in the bunker, we concede. Move to 17 dormie, JB goes in the bunker but is playable, Danny his a bomb and is dry. Kyle goes way ob, I hit land but way short and in the rough. We talk about the situation on the drive over, we see the impending doom. We chip into the fairway, and realize what we need to get anywhere close. I told Kyle we are sitting 300+ out from JB/ Danny the only shot we have is a great driver off the deck shot. High risk, high reward and low percentage chance but honestly what did we have to lose? We both pulled them Kyle missed with his shot, I hit a decent shot but it ran into the deep rough. It was over. We drive up and concede. Danny thinks he can make the early flight back to Texas. Great timing! They tell us to play 18 and they'll meet us at the clubhouse. We pull up say our goodbyes, and they invite us to stay and have lunch on them. We had a great lunch and I drop Kyle at the micro-airport ๐Ÿ˜† and head towards home. With a head full of great memories.

Dormie network: Absolute first class all the way. Everything you need at these venues is there. I've never seen the head pro circling the track filling carts with ice and fresh cold water bottles. It was just an absolute unreal experience and almost unbelievable that "normal" people have access to this level of experience.

Victoria National: There were other people staying there, but it was never crowded. I don't know that we ever saw anyone other than maintenence workers in the course, and we played reasonably fast. The only exceptions was on the replay rounds we ran into a few others. The restaurant was top notch, and always had open seats. Fantastic, if you pass an opportunity to play any of the courses in the Dormie Network especially this one and choose basically anywhere else, you are CRAZY.

@DannyLe the man behind all the goodness at UST Mamiya. Such an absolute genuine human with so much experience and one of the best dudes you'll ever meet. He was able to nail down a winning combo when I honestly couldn't hit a ball out of my shadow. Thank you for your time, generosity and knowledge. I can't wait to build on what we worked on today.

@JB the THP Mastermind! I've had the great fortune of meeting JB in 2 other events. JB is as advertised, he's like a kid at these events. He truly loves seeing his forum members try new equipment and courses and enjoy them as much as he does. He is master trashtalker, and will ride you mercilessly when you are less than stellar, and turn right around to be your biggest cheerleader when you do it right. JB thank you for coming up with these crazy ideas, beautiful courses, and getting companies on board with bringing them to this group of Hackers.

Kyle/MONTANTK/* @BuffaloPlunger *
Dude, keep smashing that driver! I truly miss having that much speed in my swing, and it was a pleasure to watch you punish those ProV1! You're so close to dropping that handicap and shooting some crazy low numbers. You've got a world of talent, and a great swing. Keep grinding brother! I would gladly tee it up again any day with you, anytime! I loved hearing stories of some of the exceptional courses you've played and loved your enthusiasm for the game. I'm positive if it wasn't 110 out this afternoon when we finished, you'd still be out there playing. Absolutely Great dude!

Great recaps and the rest of the ๐Ÿช  story ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Recap Part 1:

Day 1

Leading up to the event @Qwkz51and I were talking quite a bit. He was my Sherpa as I was getting ready for my first experience. Did some stuff around the house before I left for the airport to keep me busy because I was VERY excited! I was looking forward to posting the first food pic but @JB beat me by seconds! After an uneventful afternoon of traveling, Hot Carl met me at the airport and we got to talking about the poor girl at the airport who was dragging her luggage across the parking lot because she didnโ€™t realize it had wheels๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. After about 20 minutes, we reached the course and it did not disappoint. The staff took our clubs to storage and took our bags to the cottage. Right out of the gate the service was phenomenal. You would think the parking lot would have been packed but there were only a handful of cars and Dormie Network prefers it that way as their goal is to have ideally no more than 74 golfers play per day. We got to the cottage where I met @JB and @DannyLe for the first time and I knew right away it was going to be a fun few days! We settled into our rooms and got a sneak peek at some of the shafts/heads we would be using the following day. Talk about hype! The cottages were very roomy and basically had 4 smaller hotel rooms in it. In the back of my mind I was also very excited to see the menu๐Ÿ˜‚. Hoping Iโ€™m not mixing up the timeline at this point but we talked for about an hour and went to dinner. Danny and JB explained how things would work and we talked about previous events and really anything you could imagine. The menu is small at Victoria but honestly I donโ€™t think there was a single item on it that didnโ€™t sound delicious! We started with some appetizers (crab cakes, charcuterie board, and shrimp). Everything was very good. The crab cakes tasted very fresh and those were probably some of the best shrimp tails I have eaten! We got our entrees and they did not disappoint. My ribeye was cooked perfectly and donโ€™t even get me started on the forbidden rice๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. In all honesty, the Mac and cheese was just as good! After dinner we went to the putting green and although @Qwkz51 and I didnโ€™t have our clubs, JB and Danny let us use their putters. We got to try out the new all black LA Golf putter along with some putters that had UST Mamiya All In putter shaft. Let me tell you, that shaft is something else. I never thought much about putter shafts but I will be snagging one for sure when they come out. After watching JB hit some skinny chips into the tall grass and a bunker on 9 green, we went back to the cottage. I went into my bathroom and this was the humble beginnings of BuffaloPlunger. I wonโ€™t get into the details of my bathroom experience but I swear it wasnโ€™t me! Luckily, one of the staff came to fix the issue. We talked a little more about everything under the sun before calling it a night. At this point, Hot Carl and I knew we wouldnโ€™t be getting much sleep because we couldnโ€™t wait for Tuesdayโ€ฆ.
Hope the travel day goes smoothly today. Great Day 1 recap and looking forward to Days 2 and 3! Shrimp tails ๐Ÿคฃ.

Finally time for Day 2:

Due to excitement I was up around 5:30. Stayed in bed for a little bit to catch up on the posts and got ready for the day ahead. For those wondering, there were no plungers needed the rest of the trip. I knew that this was going to be an awesome day but @DannyLe and @JB exceeded my expectations. The morning started out pretty normal with a few shanked wedges on the range. There was some playful banter going back and forth but I could not wait to step on that first tee. We headed over to the putting green for a bit. I wish I took a picture but every morning there is a small 4 ball pyramid near each pin for those who want to warm up. I thought this was pretty cool. We finally headed to the first tee and @Qwkz51 and I could barely contain our excitement. Truth be told, I donโ€™t really remember my tee shot. I do believe I ended up in the left rough and it was my first experience with how bad that rough actually was. I tried hitting a 6i and it just swallowed the club. We played a mock match with no strokes and it was not Hot Plungers day. We had some drivers that werenโ€™t really working for us and that is not a course you want to be struggling off the tee. Despite all the lost balls, it never took away from how amazing the course truly was. I also still donโ€™t think that the course is too hard. I think itโ€™s a perfectly balanced test of skill. A high handicapper probably will have a tough time breaking 100 but thatโ€™s how it should be at a course like this. After baking in the heat, I went back to the cottage to change before lunch. I think the best thing about the lunch menu was just how simple it was. A handful of items that werenโ€™t overly filling but tasted excellent. This is going off tangent but the whole dining experience there reminds me of a book Anthony Bourdain wrote where he talks about good food only needing 2-3 quality ingredients. Everything on the menus there was simple yet perfectly prepared. Now back to golfโ€ฆWe sat down with the pro who was an awesome guy, we talked about the course, what Dormie Network is all about, and some personal golf stuff. In the back of my mind part of me couldnt wait for lunch to wrap up so we could go to the fitting. @Qwkz51 was up first. He went through a couple of combos with Danny but I think the heat was getting to him and I donโ€™t blame him. It was hot and sticky outside. An overnight rest was all he needed because his driver looked REALLY good on Tuesday. I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if his gains surpassed mine because he has some speed behind the club. I stepped up to the plate and hit a few warm up drives. The spin was like that of a 5 iron which was killing me. @DannyLe is so good at what he does that the first ball I hit with the first combo dropped spin by probably 1500rpm and I picked up 30 yards of carry. After that ball I knew the Lin-Q black was the shaft. It felt very stable and it didnโ€™t feel heavy at all despite being almost 20g heavier than what Iโ€™m used to. What really got my attention too was that Danny wanted me to really get after the ball and I think that makes a huge difference. We all want distance off the tee so why is it that most fitters would rather fit you into something with a more controlled swing and then just let you try and hit bombs after the shaft has been picked? Why not check both boxes with the shaft? Needless to say, I think UST Mamiya is going to make its way into a few other clubs in my bag. After the fitting, Hot Carl and I went out on the back 9 to practice for the match the next morning. We got to hole 12 and the hole wrapped around a pond with water and bunkers lining the left side of the hole almost all the way to the green. To cover the bunkers you were looking at probably a 260-270 carry. I decided to take them on because one more lost ball wouldnโ€™t hurt me (thanks JB) and to my amazement, I covered it! Had I taken that line earlier, I wouldnโ€™t have even had a chance. We ended up playing to 14 and the heat got the best of us so we went back in and cleaned up for dinner. We sat in the cottage talking about our initial reactions to our fittings and discussing what was ahead. After an hour or so we headed to dinner and the forbidden rice made it onto 3/4 of our plates. I canโ€™t stress enough how good it was. I ended up going with a pork chop, JB got the burger, Danny got crab cakes (those need to be talked about more), and Hot Carl got the ribeye. Once again it was another immaculate dinner. If Iโ€™m not mistaken, I believe thatโ€™s when the BuffaloPlunger was given wings on the forum. Until the day I die, I will proclaim my innocence when it comes to who clogged the toilet. After dinner we ended up heading back to the cottages and called it an early night. I was in bed when I heard Hot Carl talking about some sewer alarm going off. I couldnโ€™t really hear it but I did hear him mention that the plunger might be the culprit. Had JB or Danny been in his room I might have been๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I went to bed knowing that there would be big shoes to fill. By the end of day 2, I probably could have been talked into becoming a member because Dormie Network is the sh*t (this message has been approved by BuffaloPlunger).

Iโ€™m about to hop on my flight home so day 3 and maybe a brief day 4 will come later tonight

What really got my attention too was that Danny wanted me to really get after the ball and I think that makes a huge difference. We all want distance off the tee so why is it that most fitters would rather fit you into something with a more controlled swing and then just let you try and hit bombs after the shaft has been picked? Why not check both boxes with the shaft? Needless to say, I think UST Mamiya is going to make its way into a few other clubs in my bag.
Danny saying to get after it caught my attention. I struggled in my fitting because I fear a hook like you wouldn't believe. I need to get back to that because I hit the straightest, longest bombs I can remember with Danny prodding me to really get after it. A side benefit was knowing that shaft could take whatever I could dish out and it didn't feel much different. Controlled or full throttle, the Lin-Q Black just felt the same. It's nice knowing that there won't be any surprises with the shaft regardless of how I swing it. I'm working my way to 13/14 UST Mamiya shafts in my bag. I get along well with them, but it's such a slippery slope.

Danny saying to get after it caught my attention. I struggled in my fitting because I fear a hook like you wouldn't believe. I need to get back to that because I hit the straightest, longest bombs I can remember with Danny prodding me to really get after it. A side benefit was knowing that shaft could take whatever I could dish out and it didn't feel much different. Controlled or full throttle, the Lin-Q Black just felt the same. It's nice knowing that there won't be any surprises with the shaft regardless of how I swing it. I'm working my way to 13/14 UST Mamiya shafts in my bag. I get along well with them, but it's such a slippery slope.
I agree and it makes sense. Obviously not everyone can swing 120+ but why not swing at our max and see what works. Iโ€™d have to imagine youโ€™re a lot better off taking a softer swing with something that was meant for a faster swing and swinging harder with a shaft meant for a slower swing

Finally time for Day 2:

Due to excitement I was up around 5:30. Stayed in bed for a little bit to catch up on the posts and got ready for the day ahead. For those wondering, there were no plungers needed the rest of the trip. I knew that this was going to be an awesome day but @DannyLe and @JB exceeded my expectations. The morning started out pretty normal with a few shanked wedges on the range. There was some playful banter going back and forth but I could not wait to step on that first tee. We headed over to the putting green for a bit. I wish I took a picture but every morning there is a small 4 ball pyramid near each pin for those who want to warm up. I thought this was pretty cool. We finally headed to the first tee and @Qwkz51 and I could barely contain our excitement. Truth be told, I donโ€™t really remember my tee shot. I do believe I ended up in the left rough and it was my first experience with how bad that rough actually was. I tried hitting a 6i and it just swallowed the club. We played a mock match with no strokes and it was not Hot Plungers day. We had some drivers that werenโ€™t really working for us and that is not a course you want to be struggling off the tee. Despite all the lost balls, it never took away from how amazing the course truly was. I also still donโ€™t think that the course is too hard. I think itโ€™s a perfectly balanced test of skill. A high handicapper probably will have a tough time breaking 100 but thatโ€™s how it should be at a course like this. After baking in the heat, I went back to the cottage to change before lunch. I think the best thing about the lunch menu was just how simple it was. A handful of items that werenโ€™t overly filling but tasted excellent. This is going off tangent but the whole dining experience there reminds me of a book Anthony Bourdain wrote where he talks about good food only needing 2-3 quality ingredients. Everything on the menus there was simple yet perfectly prepared. Now back to golfโ€ฆWe sat down with the pro who was an awesome guy, we talked about the course, what Dormie Network is all about, and some personal golf stuff. In the back of my mind part of me couldnt wait for lunch to wrap up so we could go to the fitting. @Qwkz51 was up first. He went through a couple of combos with Danny but I think the heat was getting to him and I donโ€™t blame him. It was hot and sticky outside. An overnight rest was all he needed because his driver looked REALLY good on Tuesday. I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if his gains surpassed mine because he has some speed behind the club. I stepped up to the plate and hit a few warm up drives. The spin was like that of a 5 iron which was killing me. @DannyLe is so good at what he does that the first ball I hit with the first combo dropped spin by probably 1500rpm and I picked up 30 yards of carry. After that ball I knew the Lin-Q black was the shaft. It felt very stable and it didnโ€™t feel heavy at all despite being almost 20g heavier than what Iโ€™m used to. What really got my attention too was that Danny wanted me to really get after the ball and I think that makes a huge difference. We all want distance off the tee so why is it that most fitters would rather fit you into something with a more controlled swing and then just let you try and hit bombs after the shaft has been picked? Why not check both boxes with the shaft? Needless to say, I think UST Mamiya is going to make its way into a few other clubs in my bag. After the fitting, Hot Carl and I went out on the back 9 to practice for the match the next morning. We got to hole 12 and the hole wrapped around a pond with water and bunkers lining the left side of the hole almost all the way to the green. To cover the bunkers you were looking at probably a 260-270 carry. I decided to take them on because one more lost ball wouldnโ€™t hurt me (thanks JB) and to my amazement, I covered it! Had I taken that line earlier, I wouldnโ€™t have even had a chance. We ended up playing to 14 and the heat got the best of us so we went back in and cleaned up for dinner. We sat in the cottage talking about our initial reactions to our fittings and discussing what was ahead. After an hour or so we headed to dinner and the forbidden rice made it onto 3/4 of our plates. I canโ€™t stress enough how good it was. I ended up going with a pork chop, JB got the burger, Danny got crab cakes (those need to be talked about more), and Hot Carl got the ribeye. Once again it was another immaculate dinner. If Iโ€™m not mistaken, I believe thatโ€™s when the BuffaloPlunger was given wings on the forum. Until the day I die, I will proclaim my innocence when it comes to who clogged the toilet. After dinner we ended up heading back to the cottages and called it an early night. I was in bed when I heard Hot Carl talking about some sewer alarm going off. I couldnโ€™t really hear it but I did hear him mention that the plunger might be the culprit. Had JB or Danny been in his room I might have been๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I went to bed knowing that there would be big shoes to fill. By the end of day 2, I probably could have been talked into becoming a member because Dormie Network is the sh*t (this message has been approved by BuffaloPlunger).

Iโ€™m about to hop on my flight home so day 3 and maybe a brief day 4 will come later tonight
So awesome to see serious gains from the fitting and immediately being able to go and get after it on that tee shot on hole 12.

So awesome to see serious gains from the fitting and immediately being able to go and get after it on that tee shot on hole 12.
The test for me is being able to take on an aggressive line with confidence and with this fit I can. I took on a similar line on 18 and covered it with ease. Hereโ€™s the approximate line I took

635D811C-BB61-46A5-A9F1-B16DA3DC3A29.jpeg

The test for me is being able to take on an aggressive line with confidence and with this fit I can. I took on a similar line on 18 and covered it with ease. Hereโ€™s the approximate line I took

View attachment 9097189
That is great! Yeah, I'd be going for that nicer looking patch way to the left.

Last edited:

I'm commenting as I catch up, so forgive the out of order conversation. Caught up on day 1 last night and enjoyed seeing the custom ball marker gift from @Qwkz51, the cabins, and the short game access + shenanigans. Yes, this is a Driver oriented Shaft Up event, but I love see such a cool practice green and people enjoying it.

Next up, as I dive into Day 2, had to comment on this picture of Hole 2. WOW. That looks so good!

Back