First Look: Titleist TSR Drivers

They’re gorgeous. 😍

Having played the TSi2 this year, I will definitely hit the new model. Looks really good.

Titleist really nailed the looks of this one. While I can’t say I’ll be adding a driver, a 3 wood or hybrid might have to make their way into my bag

Love the look of the club. Simple and not flashy.

I don't think I've ever hit a Titleist driver but they always look really nice

Pretty sure those are the TSi line that is currently out.
Sorry, JB. I received a Titleist Australia email with the TSR and it linked to a landing page for the TSRs, but the Explore link I pasted originally did, indeed, go to the TSis. Sorry for the misinformation. I have already corrected the above post with the link to the TSR landing page.

Reactions: JB
Sorry, JB. I received a Titleist Australia email with the TSR and it linked to a landing page for the TSRs, but the Explore link I pasted originally did, indeed, go to the TSis. Sorry for the misinformation. I have already corrected the above post with the link to the TSR landing page.
No sweat. I know the company is putting out nothing much as of yet, it’s why we have what we have in the first post.

Should be fun to follow.

These just look fast.

Oh I’m gonna smack the 💩 out of this at the Experience. It might not land anywhere near the fairway but it’s gonna sound great!

Looking forward to learning more about these and the fairways

OK, Titleist clubs have never really done anything for me in the past, but those look sharp and clean. Looking forward to seeing what that Titleist Experience guys make of them.

I wonder which one I would pick. Probably go 2

I wonder which one I would pick. Probably go 2
I’m leaning toward 2, but I really like the sliding weight in 3. My fitter will know for sure. 😁

Thanks for the write up, JB. These look super sleek, I’m intrigued on what the face will be like.

Back