First Look: Project X LS Shafts

You never know.

I bet you're a rifle weirdo.

I think it’s because I have always be a heavy and stiff guy.. maybe try then IOS x flex hard steppped..

Coming way back around on these. Kind of pissed at myself..

I think these would fit me pretty well, would need to try them first but the local shop doesn’t have them in any fitting cart for some reason

I think these would fit me pretty well, would need to try them first but the local shop doesn’t have them in any fitting cart for some reason
Went and was doing some testing and these out of some very strong numbers.. and I really enjoyed hitting them.. live and learn and maybe next set i will wise up.. 🤷

Reactions: MH
Went and was doing some testing and these out of some very strong numbers.. and I really enjoyed hitting them.. live and learn and maybe next set i will wise up.. 🤷
Have you played the standard version of the px rifles and if so how do they compare feel wise? I know I read somewhere that the LS may feel a bit smoother? The regulars fit my swing well and have never felt harsh but if I can drop spin and improve feel they will be in my next set

Have you played the standard version of the px rifles and if so how do they compare feel wise? I know I read somewhere that the LS may feel a bit smoother? The regulars fit my swing well and have never felt harsh but if I can drop spin and improve feel they will be in my next set
I played the standard px for a bit. They are boardy and harsh. I have only hit the LS in the store. But I like the feeling much more.

Reactions: MH
I have only hit the LS in the store.
That's honestly kind of shocking. I've had two sets with them and they're probably better suited to you.

That's honestly kind of shocking. I've had two sets with them and they're probably better suited to you.
Yeah. I don’t know.. just wasn’t on my radar as much as maybe they should have been.. the numbers today though. 👌

Pretty sure my next set will have these. If it is an option. Or I will hold out till I can get something that these are an option..

Back