Review Shark Attack Goldiloxxx and Tokyo Drift Drivers

@Jman great review.

The looks and the overall premise behind these clubs aren't for me, but I love options, and I love that these guys aren't afraid to take chances and do their own thing.

Also pretty cool seeing those ball speeds with the TD in 48" - That is a looot of club

Really well written @Jman. As out there as these are, they do look fun to toy around with. If I had unlimited funds I'd pick up a Tokyo Drift just for fun.

These clubs are the real deal. I have been using them for over 2 years and I love them. I’ve hit every product they’ve released and they have all been good. Do yourself a favor and try one or both of their drivers and you’ll be amazed at what they can do for you.

They might be great, but I'll never try them.

What's truly fascinating about the violent shaft is that it's used by people with swing speeds of 80 (my wife) to 115 (me) to 150 mph (the big boys).

In addition, these clubs and shafts are still longer than most at standard length.

That Goldiloxxx driver looks...surprisingly good. I personally love the colors lol I won't be using it but I don't hate how it looks!

I can say i do hit these clubs and they are unreal. I compete in long drive and I've hit my fastest balls ever with these clubs. And some of my biggest balls were with these clubs. Quality products= quality results.

I'm sure these won't fit me anymore ... this old man can't swing hard enough to get anything out of it.
Great review @JMAN

Great review @Jman. These clubs are definitely not up my alley, but always fun to read about new stuff. I hit a low ball with my driver set at 14°, can’t imagine the hot grounders I’d hit with a 5° club! 😆

Nice, well written review.. Very impressive! Am I to gather that these heads and shafts perform as well as the 'Big Boys'? A head named after a fictional childrens character and another named after a movie with ultra-performaning cars and a mans desire to master the art of the drift? Like gleaming the cube? That a series of shafts referred in name by body-art, with individual assignments based on the color scheme, to be competive with the likes of Fujikura, Paderson, etc.? Designed by a man who whose passion is to provide we everyday golfin' folk with a high performance driving system, based on real life hands-on testing, that is affordable, with an oldschool rock&roll, get after it(!) attitude? This is the jist of it? Hmmm.. Tough questions.. Well, the answer is "yes".. Huh? What? No one competes against Callaway, Ping, Titleist and Taylormade. No one dares to do that..! I do.. I do it listening to oldschool rock.. I do it with a nice cigar and a good whiskey waiting for me at the end of the competion.. Now you're thinking this entire dialogue came down to cigars and good whiskey? Maybe.. But I could only dream everyone would enjoy reflecting on the days round's nuances while partaking in such a selfless, relaxing venture with your foursome at the 19th hole.. Perhaps I should rather say.. Don't be stuck on branding, try new things with an open mind, don't be afraid to let the demon free at the range! Don't like the color? Spray it and put whatever brand's sticker you've been tutored to like on it. Get the stigma out of your head because people watch where the ball goes first, then they ask what you're hitting. Hit the crap out it! These heads? These shafts? They ARE Rock&Roll.. Then again, I like to hit balls.. Far..

Back