Rory McIlroy trip to Haiti

Brian T

Reaction score
Handicap
Just read this this morning and thought I would share it with THP. I liked the kid before for his demeanor and game but I have to say this is refreshing and makes me like him even a little more. He appears to have a good head on his shoulders and puts things in the proper perspective. Interesting article from ESPN about Rory.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/colu..._gene&page=wojciechowski/110614&sportCat=golf

Oh....I thought he was going there to look for his ball after that drive he hit off the planet at Augusta. Whoops....hehe

Oh....I thought he was going there to look for his ball after that drive he hit off the planet at Augusta. Whoops....hehe

Oh, Snap!

Hahaha sir. No i know he was on unchartered territory during that tee shot but not quite Haiti.

He very well could the next big thing in golf...He has a better swing than Tiger ever had...we`ll see...Jim

I wish well for the kid. He's my favorite golfer.

He very well could the next big thing in golf...He has a better swing than Tiger ever had...we`ll see...Jim

So did Tom Purtzer according to the experts. Unfortunately it takes more than a pretty swing to be dominant. I like the kid, I really do, but one major (maybe) and a couple of victories early is not a dominant golfer. Its nothing more than a start.

Back