What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas Golf Clima Cool Men's 3 Stripe Stretch Short in Khaki.

i also recently purchased 54* and 58* TM xFT ZTP wedges and hopefully a 50* very shortly to go along with them!

Ping i15 irons today. I think I need an intervention. Or a higher paying job. Yeah, that sounds better.

Nike One Tour golf balls at Dick's for $20/dozen. Thanks to a THP user for turning me on to that.

Nike One Tour golf balls at Dick's for $20/dozen. Thanks to a THP user for turning me on to that.

Uh oh, just joined and already bought shoes and balls after seeing good deals on here. I have a feeling your bag will be changing a lot over the next year too. Trust me on this. This site will hurt your pocketbook. Glad you're on your own now son. :D

Snagged a set of Adams A7 OS irons 4H-GW off the bay for $275 shipped from "timtheputterman".

Hello, my name is Snyperx, I am addicted to eBay.

Snagged a set of Adams A7 OS irons 4H-GW off the bay for $275 shipped from "timtheputterman".

Hello, my name is Snyperx, I am addicted to eBay.

He's one of the best on eBay. Congrats on the new sticks.

I bought a Mashie M1 from Blind9. Fantastic people to work with.

I just bought a Z-Star 3 wood with the Dromos in it. Hopefully this will be the one that stays in the bag.

I bought a pack of those adjustable rubber tees to use when hitting a driver on mats.

Another Nicklaus ML4 driver, this one 9*, and three Graphite Design Pershing-65 stiff shafts. :smile-big:

Last edited:
I picked up a Taylor Made R11 Rescue 5wd and a pair of Black and Silver Adidas Tour 360 4.0 shoes from the The Golf Warehouse. TGW is giving a discount off your total order (more you spend the more off), plus you get a free Adidas golf shirt ( 9 to pick from) with the purchase of Adidas golf shoes. I don't know how they figured this out but I was charged $109 for the 360's (plus I picked the C-Lite 2 color stripe polo) and I had a $75 store credit.

Planning on going this afternoon to place an order for the Odyssey Dart Mallet putter since I have some pro shop credit from the club championship this past weekend. I was just about to order one of these anyway, but since I don't have to pay for it now, it makes it even better.

You cannot go wrong with that! Great soon to be pickup.

Planning on going this afternoon to place an order for the Odyssey Dart Mallet putter since I have some pro shop credit from the club championship this past weekend. I was just about to order one of these anyway, but since I don't have to pay for it now, it makes it even better.

Just got a Ping G15 4wood. Already have the G15 irons and has a beginner they have been great for me so far. Will be on the hunt soon for a driver and hybrids.

Received my R9 5 wood Tuesday to complete the set. I would like some newer irons, but my pro who played with me last week says I am hitting my 05 model RAC LT2's just fine!

Just received the Nicklaus ML3 3X3 Fairway wood(15deg, stiff shaft), and I am hoping it preforms as well as the Nicklaus ML4 driver!!

Bought 2 box's of the TM Pentas and received the 3rd box free. Good thing is my brother said he will trade me his Bridgestone 330RX if I don't like them and thats the ball I have been playing and loving for a while now.

I've been buying my Tom Wishon hybrids! Good clubs and it's nice to hit with clubs that actually are built with your specs in mind!
As for anything else I have mostly everything but have been doing some on course research on golf balls. Shamefully enough I haven't settled in to what golf ball I want so I've been collecting them from the lost balls everyone else leaves at the course. I've tried every ball on the market that way for free and I'm happy to say the groundscrew in my home course has been kind enough to help me out in this project. After one year I'm down to 4 balls - Titleist Pro V1 - Pro V1x and Gallaway tour(s) and (z). I like the Gallaway balls but it seems the Tittleist are going a bit farther with the same type of control. The front runner is the Tittleist Pro V1x - distance and control - nice ball. So when I do start dishing out some mula for golf balls I think that's the one I'll buy. Even though they are so popular they are really all over the course and I won't have to dish out too much in the future ;-))

An Ashworth shirt, visor, hat, cart cooler, towel, some other stuff I already can't remember.

My THP Seemore Putter came in!! WooHoo!!
This thing is awesome....you guys owe it to yourselves to get one of these.
That internal THP Green fur is awesome..

I will be taking it out on the course tomorrow to show off....

Black and Gray Nike Cart bag off E-Bay............

Adidas shorts, a frogger brush and footjoy spidr2 golf glove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back