The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you American's are lucky aboot that, Rbelbin and I would crush in a curling competition.

are we talking about curling your hair? You do rock at that

are we talking about curling your hair? You do rock at that

I'm not sure how my hair became such a big topic, but just for you ddec I will get a perm.

I'm not sure how my hair became such a big topic, but just for you ddec I will get a perm.

now I'm disappointed, I thought you had naturally curly hair. Oh well, you're still tall

now I'm disappointed, I thought you had naturally curly hair. Oh well, you're still tall

It is naturally curly big fella, but alas it will all be cut off tomorrow. I know I know, I will put it in a zip lock and send it to you like I promised.

It is naturally curly big fella, but alas it will all be cut off tomorrow. I know I know, I will put it in a zip lock and send it to you like I promised.

Is it going under the mattress with his TW used jock and Jeter's used gum?

I believe so, I think he has one of Patrick Ewings nostrils under there too.

I see a video coming!

Maybe, I don't know if the hair salon will allow that, but if they do, then a video there will be.

On a golf related note, I had a GREAT lesson today. I've been hitting the ball great lately, and I wanted to take the lesson now, to get his advice on what I'm doing well, and what to keep working on. He changed my set up with my driver just a tiny bit, and man was I hitting my driver well, irons he didn't want to change a thing, and then we just worked on pitching drills, chipping drills, and putting. We spent about 2 hours together as we really get along, and then he suggested that next week we should go out and play a round of golf. I said of course I was going to ask you about having a playing lesson, and he said no no, just bring beer and lets play a round together. Awesome! He's a great guy and a very good coach, but golfing with him will be a little intimidating as he is currently about a +4 of +5 and holds a tournament HC of +2 but it will be a great time I'm sure.

I was just going to keep lurking but thats awesome CB. Haven't found too many instructors like that out here. Enjoy dude and again congrats on the good lesson today.

I think you have that backwards.

I believe so, I think he has one of Patrick Ewings nostrils under there too.

God I really dislike Patrick Ewing, please don't mistake me for a knicks fan
Spoiler
they clearly don't win enough for a bandwagoner

Maybe, I don't know if the hair salon will allow that, but if they do, then a video there will be.

Well, la dee da. Chewbacca gets his hair done at hair salon. How ladylike of you. Do they style your back hair Chewy? lol. I go to a barbershop where people ask me about my golf game, and we talk about the Packers and politics.

On a golf related note, that sounds like a good instructor.

Kevin

Is there still friendly banter going on in here?

Cool, glad you're getting the locks chopped off bro. I don't know how you put up with that mess in Florida.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Do you get a mani/pedi and your eyebrows waxed too?

Nah I'm not gay like that, I just get my hair done and a simple a brazilian wax, don't want to be that guy you know?

Cool, glad you're getting the locks chopped off bro. I don't know how you put up with that mess in Florida.

I would have shaved my head half way through demo day if I was him. That would have killed me having all that hair in that beautiful Florida weather

On a golf related note, I had a GREAT lesson today. I've been hitting the ball great lately, and I wanted to take the lesson now, to get his advice on what I'm doing well, and what to keep working on. He changed my set up with my driver just a tiny bit, and man was I hitting my driver well, irons he didn't want to change a thing, and then we just worked on pitching drills, chipping drills, and putting. We spent about 2 hours together as we really get along, and then he suggested that next week we should go out and play a round of golf. I said of course I was going to ask you about having a playing lesson, and he said no no, just bring beer and lets play a round together. Awesome! He's a great guy and a very good coach, but golfing with him will be a little intimidating as he is currently about a +4 of +5 and holds a tournament HC of +2 but it will be a great time I'm sure.

That sounds awesome CB, hard to find any coaches that cool around here. Is there any particular reason your getting rid of all the hair? I mean that's a full fledged fro that didn't grow overnight!

That sounds awesome CB, hard to find any coaches that cool around here. Is there any particular reason your getting rid of all the hair? I mean that's a full fledged fro that didn't grow overnight!

he certainly is changing right before our eyes.
IMG_4066.jpg

Good stuff CB, I'm starting lessons again next week focusing completely on 100 yards and in. Really excited to improve this aspect of my game, it actually used to be my strong suit.

Yeah, but CB is one of those grizzly NW Canadians...he can grow it back out instantly by grunting real hard :act-up:

Is there any particular reason your getting rid of all the hair? I mean that's a full fledged fro that didn't grow overnight!

He wants to at least look like a golfer.

Kevin

He wants to at least look like a golfer.

Kevin

Correct, since I can't golf a lick, I figured I might as well look like one.

Correct, since I can't golf a lick, I figured I might as well look like one.

Trust me, it's an important part of the game. I bet your handicap goes down.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back