What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching The Voice, man there is some serious talent on that show.

Deadliest catch

Shrek Forever After with my half asleep wife.

Tap tap taparoo

Sports Center... Nothing good on at this hour

The Andy Griffith Show, it comes on each week day at 5:30 and I still love to watch it.

Waynes World

Tap tap taparoo

Now who are you arguing with? Lol

Tap tap taparoo

The Andy Griffith Show, it comes on each week day at 5:30 and I still love to watch it.

They never get old do they?

Wife has us watching Family Feud.

The 19th Hole on the golf channel, while perusing THP on one laptop and working on the other....

Hey, I multi-task...

People pulling into my driveway to make a 3pt turn. Blah

I use Tapatalk.

BRUINS!!!!

Stanley Cup Finals, GAME 7

Tap tap taparoo

People pulling into my driveway to make a 3pt turn. Blah

I use Tapatalk.

That's cheating to make a 3 point turn! Wonder how well they do at parallel parking? haha

John Benjamin Has a Van....and some other problems...:act-up:

101 Gadgets That Changed the World on The History Channel.

I was watching "The 19th hole" and I will never watch again unless Win McMurry is hosting. The jacka$$ John Hawkins I believe it was, was dogging the "Golf Boys" and was all around appalled as was another guy on there. To me, this is exactly why people DON'T watch golf. Because of arses like them! I say give me more "Golf Boys" and now I hear the Ladies are gonna make a mocking video... UH YES PLEASE!

I then started watching GC Live, and they did a story on KJ which was awesome. He's totally living the american dream. That was very compelling stuff and only made me a bigger fan of KJ. Don't sleep on KJ... he's won at Congressional before!

U.S. Open.

Day 1 of the US Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back