bajapalm

it seems so simple..
Reaction score
Handicap
Since I started using the line on my ball with the new FGP I have been using the ball holder on my old pull cart- it held two balls by the handle and when I stuck them in the holders I could mark them right there. Well now I have a fancy new push cart so was looking for something to mark the balls and I think this picture says all it needs to say! I would be interested in other common objects (ie: not from a golf store) that some of you have used to do this - I had some pvc pipe that came real close!
tubemarker.jpg

Darn good idea there. Lot cheaper than buying a plastic one.

That is ingenious...but funny. I have several of the plastic ones (one came free and was already clipped onto one of the zippers on my Callaway bag).

I had never though of using a used toilet roll insert before.

Excuse me I need the toilet

To each his own, but my $2 plastic one works great.

Or someone could use the THP Divot Repair tool that has one built in.

Don't be absurd, that would make sense and not be nearly as funny as the mental image of someone sitting on the john with a bucket of balls in front of him marking them up with a toilet paper tube :D:D

Don't be absurd, that would make sense and not be nearly as funny as the mental image of someone sitting on the john with a bucket of balls in front of him marking them up with a toilet paper tube :D:D

Hold on boys - I gotta run to the bathroom and mark my balls! :rofl:

I have seen the machines and been curious but I will lose the ball so it seems like more time then I should spent.

I have seen the machines and been curious but I will lose the ball so it seems like more time then I should spent.

Huh? What machines are you referring to? More time? Takes like 5 seconds to draw a line on a ball.

Hold on boys - I gotta run to the bathroom and mark my balls! :rofl:

Now that's just funny, I don't care who you are :rotfl:

You might be a redneck if....haha

Laughing so I hard my coffee is gonna get on the screen!!

I heard the ring on the Gatorade bottle is or used to be the right size.

wow has this thread made a turn for the worse

I heard the ring on the Gatorade bottle is or used to be the right size.

I remember that too - and actually was arguing with a guy about it - I see no way it would work
So no one uses any non standard marking tools? really?!
IMAG0122.jpg

I remember that too - and actually was arguing with a guy about it - I see no way it would work
So no one uses any non standard marking tools? really?!

Like I said, "or used to be". I think the Gatorade bottles used to have a wider mouth.

Just purchased mine and got a nice THP Limited Edition Chip (thanks THP!). Very handy dandy multi purpose tool!

Use that thing all the time. One of my best buys in a long time.

Since I started using the line on my ball with the new FGP I have been using the ball holder on my old pull cart- it held two balls by the handle and when I stuck them in the holders I could mark them right there. Well now I have a fancy new push cart so was looking for something to mark the balls and I think this picture says all it needs to say! I would be interested in other common objects (ie: not from a golf store) that some of you have used to do this - I had some pvc pipe that came real close!

Do you use this contraption while you are using the outhouse and swatting away O-possums with your Montgomery Ward Catalogue?

Just purchased mine and got a nice THP Limited Edition Chip (thanks THP!). Very handy dandy multi purpose tool!

I love that repair tool! Everytime you pull it out of your pocket it just goes to the right position automatically. I mean I reach in my pocket pull it out and my thumb is naturally on the underside of it ready to fix a ball mark. I don't know if they did that on purpose during design, if not then they have a hidden benefit! I don't normally mark my ball, but use my THP Divot Repair tool all the time! Heck I even store it back in the black velvet bag (I think it is) it came in as well as my marker chip goes in there too.

Back