THP Forum Surpasses 8 Million Posts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Yesterday the online community forum that is part of this website surpassed 8 million posts. While that number is fairly arbitrary to most, to us it is a continued sign of engagement by a wonderful community of golfers.

It seems as the years go on, these milestones occur more frequently, which is natural with continued growth, but when the post count rolls passed another million it is a time to be thankful and more importantly humbled by the people that have made that possible.

8-million-2-1024x692.png

From our amazing partners, to the great staff that has helped us get there, to of course each and every golfer that has spent time sharing their thoughts, it is a time for us to say thank you.

We have some exciting things coming up over the next few weeks and months including THP Experiences, contests and more. Make sure you are tuned in as you will not want to miss any of them. This will begin NEXT WEEK with the first 8,000,000 celebration contest.

But today, we just want to say thank you to all that have made this, and continue to make this, possible.

Continue reading...

Truly an amazing accomplishment! The continued growth and engagement is a tell tale sign how THP is good for golf. Bringing together a melting pot of individuals who enjoy the game of golf and turning that into a community is quite special. I am glad to say I am part of it! Congratulations!!!

Enormous number of contributions , over many years , from a single thought , this forums embryonic beginning having matured to 8 million….

8 million entries , of peoples thoughts comments and answers .

8 million congratulations to each and all

and many more to come 🙂1656494795403.gif

This is post number 3,600 for me. Just a pittance - hah! Despite the relatively light post count compared to others, the site is part of my daily routine, I have made some new friends, and I consume a lot of the content. Keep it rolling! Congrats!

Excellent.

That is a lot of posts! Congrats!

So great to hit a goal we set out on earlier in the year!

Huge milestone!

Legit, congrats JB and all of THP!

Very cool!!! Congrats THP!

On to 10M!!! Can we get there by year end…?

Thank you for making this a place where we WANTED to get 8m posts @JB .

When you've talked about how great and humbling it is that we can reach this number as a community - I always go back to the fact that the group of people on here are simply some of the nicest internet folks around. You made it possible, they made it easy.

This is so great, so happy for JB and GG and the THP crew…and of course of us with the community, can’t wait for the next milestone.

This is a testament to you and @GolferGal ! What you two have built here is a home for lunatic fringe golfers who come here everyday to say hello and talk with their internet friends about golf, food, music, golf, food and so much more! It is a daily part of my life and so happy I found this place. Thank You!

We appreciate the thank yous, but honestly this is a thank you to you, the community of people that made this and continue to make this happen.

I love how this continues to be the best corner of the internet. It’s a testament to everyone who makes this site possible, including the folks who it’s been a blast talking with over the last few months as we pushed for 8M. Can’t wait to see you all at the next one.

So freaking cool.

Congrats @JB and @GolferGal on creating such an awesome community!!

Amazing accomplishment and 9 million will be here before we know it! It has been exciting and fun to watch this forum grow and see it surpass many million post milestones in my time here.

Its just a fun place to be. WE get to talk play and post about golf and some times meet up and play with other THP'rs. I got to play with @Nate yesterday day for the firs time and it happened here..Thank you @JB , @GolferGal and THP

Truly an accomplishment! Here’s to THP; the best place on the internet!

Congratulations THP, what a great place to spend time

to me, it's like stopping by Cheers everyday 😁
9B122691-33EC-4CA9-B129-7F6C37F8017C.jpeg

Thanks for building such an engaging community. Glad to have been able to contribute 0.01% to that 8M.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. The engagement has been amazing on here. The more engagement we have from forum members the more insights, reviews, and fun we all get to share in. Well done THP! So glad we get to enjoy the community together!

Back