THP Forum Surpasses 8 Million Posts

I am happy and honored to be a member of this wonderful forum. It more than just golf.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. The engagement has been amazing on here. The more engagement we have from forum members the more insights, reviews, and fun we all get to share in. Well done THP! So glad we get to enjoy the community together!

#UsDidIt.

When I think back on it, it's truly amazing. We as a community were given a lofty goal. We accepted the challenge and developed a plan. @Reframmellator gave us way to keep ourselves abreast of where we stood and what we had left to do.

We as a community came together and we crushed it. It was really cool to see a bunch of people come together and work towards a common goal. Not to mention I think we all became a little closer to each other in the process.

So proud of this community. Congrats to us all. We deserve it. Relish this moment and remember we are capable of anything if we put our mind to it.

As @bigbov would say. It's a great day to have a great day. So, let's do that!

When I think back on it, it's truly amazing. We as a community were given a lofty goal. We accepted the challenge and developed a plan. @Reframmellator gave us way to keep ourselves abreast of where we stood and what we had left to do.

We as a community came together and we crushed it. It was really cool to see a bunch of people come together and work towards a common goal. Not to mention I think we all became a little closer to each other in the process.

So proud of this community. Congrats to us all. We deserve it. Relish this moment and remember we are capable of anything if we put our mind to it.

As @bigbov would say. It's a great day to have a great day. So, let's do that!

THP is an absolute wonderful place and 8M was a lot of fun. Might as well start the match to 9M today. Your 100% correct @hadi05.. Today is definitely a great day to have an absolute rocket ship of a great day!! 🚀🚀

All the members should be pretty proud of this major milestone.

JB, Morgan, the staff and all the THPers, are the absolute best!!! Congratulations!!!!

THP is an absolute wonderful place and 8M was a lot of fun. Might as well start the match to 9M today. Your 100% correct @hadi05.. Today is definitely a great day to have an absolute rocket ship of a great day!! 🚀🚀

Onward and upward!

We’re on it. The road to 9 Million starts today. Let’s blast off THP and rocket 🚀 our way to 9 Million.

Last edited:
You’re welcome. My thanks to everyone, especially those I’ve met personally and those whom I’ve made transactions via the marketplace. It’s a pleasure to be part of this community. Thanks for creating this forum @JB and thanks to the mods for moderating it in such a way that keeps it friendly and reasonably respectful while allowing for contrary opinions.

Such an exciting accomplishment! Way to go everyone everyone on THP for making it happen.

Yesterday the online community forum that is part of this website surpassed 8 million posts. While that number is fairly arbitrary to most, to us it is a continued sign of engagement by a wonderful community of golfers.

It seems as the years go on, these milestones occur more frequently, which is natural with continued growth, but when the post count rolls passed another million it is a time to be thankful and more importantly humbled by the people that have made that possible.

8-million-2-1024x692.png

From our amazing partners, to the great staff that has helped us get there, to of course each and every golfer that has spent time sharing their thoughts, it is a time for us to say thank you.

We have some exciting things coming up over the next few weeks and months including THP Experiences, contests and more. Make sure you are tuned in as you will not want to miss any of them. This will begin NEXT WEEK with the first 8,000,000 celebration contest.

But today, we just want to say thank you to all that have made this, and continue to make this, possible.

Continue reading...
Fantastic! So glad we made it to 8 million!

The feeling of community here is so strong. People care for each other and are quick to help another member. Thank you.

A place like this doesn’t exist without the commitment and passion of @JB, @GolferGal, @Dan, @jdtox, @Jman, @ddec, @MWard and @theannihilator. Thanks, y’all.

The pushes for 7 and 8 million were so much to be a part of and fun to watch. 9, here we come!

Awesome!

This is an awesome accomplishment!!! Here’s to the next 8 million.

Congrats to all and this amazing community.

Amazing accomplishment, congrats THP! #UsDidIt

What an accomplishment! Can’t say I’m surprised though 🤣

Back