THP Forum Surpasses 8 Million Posts

What a huge milestone to hit, it's something to be proud of from the ownership, mods, posters, sponsors and more.

Awesome accomplishment THP!

And thank you for making this such a great community @JB & @GolferGal !

Amazing milestone and the milestones continue to happen because this place is so amazing!

I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the people. I've met some great friends here online and in person. This place really is something.

Congrats to the THP community!

Pretty amazing. Onward to 10 million!

Never thought that I'd become attached to an online forum. THP is truly amazing. A great community formed by great people!

What a great accomplishment! Onward & upward to the next million! Congrats THP! (y)

It's so awesome to have a place to come and hang out with people who are passionate about the same thing in such a friendly and nontoxic way. Before THP I would have never considered going to meet random people from an internet forum, now I look forward to meeting as many fellow THPers as possible. Thank you @JB and @GolferGal and all of the staff for creating and maintaining such a wonderful place

Congratulations! Thanks for making such a great community to talk golf.

Congratulations to the THP community. It’s a special place. Keep up the good work!

A pretty crazy number to have achieved.

Very cool..

Congratulations on the milestone!

Amazing accomplishment! Congrats to THP and all of us THP'ers as well.

Looking-forward-madness aside, it's pretty remarkable what this community can do when it comes together.

I love that we have a place where people can go and just goof around with GIPHYs and stories about their day and what they are doing.
I love that we have a place that can shut all the other real world BS down and just be decent humans and golfers.
I love that for 12 years, this has been my source of truth for community.

It's really just a wonderful thing - and I am glad we're all in this together. #UsGotThis

Truly amazing, what an amazing ride it's been so far I can't wait to see what the future holds!

CONGRATS to the ENTIRE THP OWNERS, Members for this outstanding accomplishment.

The push to 8M was fun! Congratulations to the staff for reaching an awesome milestone and congratulations to THPers for having so much fun with it! Some days I really needed it!

Back