Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

I haven't gone through with it because I want the teal and it's out of stock 😔

I know I can always change the band later but that's an extra step lol

20220629_112252.jpg 20220629_112837.jpg
20% off Ogio code (1 time use). Expires 6/30 and I won't be using and hope someone can. Good for golf bags and can coolers.

Pure Grips is having a 44% sale through Monday. I use their neon pink Pure Combo grips. No tape, no solvent, no waiting. Pure Grips 44% off sale

Theragun sale - including generous discounts on open box/preowned

Screen Shot 2022-07-02 at 12.14.35 PM.png

A different color way than I’ve seen. Too bad for me, the price is only good for an 11.
ETA: These are apparently misidentified as a men’s shoe.
9D8E2022-7583-43A2-9A55-A172F5E8AD2C.jpeg

Been looking to buy a new bag. This might just push me over the edge.
Order placed. 171 with tax. Not a bad deal. My old Ogio grom bag has seen a lot of miles.

Awesome! Let me know how it works out, I am thinking of the white/teal leaf one!
Bag May beat me home. I’m on vacation for a week or 2 I needed a new bag for my incoming Edel irons. Now I can have a backup ready setting ready to go.

Awesome! Let me know how it works out, I am thinking of the white/teal leaf one!
I have the Woodie hybrid bag and I really like it. I’ve got the Whiskey pattern.

I think for about 3 days? READY20 will knock 20% off at the nike app (if you have it and are a member - costs nothing to be a member). I was able to use on some current year ZIT shoes that were already knocked down in price - so originally $160 now $103 +tax, free shipping and free return if they don't fit or you don't like them. Win win. Enjoy and good luck.

And for our female members or really really big guys (sorry, kidding, could not help myself), BRA50 takes off - you guessed it 50%. No idea if these work on everything.

Have a great day everyone.

Back