I love the T and D sole grinds.

Soon enough my man. Maybe I ought to book a trip down to OK and put some coveralls on and help you free up some time 😁.
You won’t like our upcoming forecast. 257CD531-FF12-4A30-90A0-0A1645AE1E08.png

same. The D is so good close to green for me and the T grind on my 54 is perfect for my pitches.
I have them reversed of you. D grind 54 and T grind 60.

Shot a personal best 83 today and the wedges were on fire! Was dialed in on approach and hit a bunch of really nice chips. My pitching game has completely changed since getting these in the bag. I play a low ball flight from 60-100 yards and used to always struggle with rolling off greens. With the Edel’s I’m hitting those low shots with a ton of spin and stopping right around my landing spot.

Best approach of the round for me was playing out of some rough with my 52V to an elevated green. Over a trap with not much room to stop before going over. The wedge went through the rough beautifully and held crazy spin out of the rough to give me a great look at birdie from what should have been trouble.
13C6C7D8-5C88-466C-B960-149F9B7719AF.png

Shot a personal best 83 today and the wedges were on fire! Was dialed in on approach and hit a bunch of really nice chips. My pitching game has completely changed since getting these in the bag. I play a low ball flight from 60-100 yards and used to always struggle with rolling off greens. With the Edel’s I’m hitting those low shots with a ton of spin and stopping right around my landing spot.

Best approach of the round for me was playing out of some rough with my 52V to an elevated green. Over a trap with not much room to stop before going over. The wedge went through the rough beautifully and held crazy spin out of the rough to give me a great look at birdie from what should have been trouble.
View attachment 9101489
Nice

View attachment 9101489
Congrats man! Do you have a favorite wedge of the ones you got that's helped you the most?

Congrats man! Do you have a favorite wedge of the ones you got that's helped you the most?
Thanks! Man they are all so good! I’m playing the 52V, 56T, and 60C. The 52 has been amazing for full shots and the 56 is so good for everything from chipping to full swings.

60C is my favorite so far if I have to choose. Its SO good around the greens. I’ve been hitting such great low spinning pitch shots in that 60-90 range and it’s been great to chip with in every situation. It’s also been really good out of the bunker which had been the worst part of my game. It gets the nod as my favorite since it’s giving me the confidence to hit shots I never had in the bag before.

it’s giving me the confidence to hit shots I never had in the bag before.
Man, that's a hell of a good feeling.

Man, that's a hell of a good feeling.
Yup it’s really nice to have options. I was always a bump and run guy only and would get get screwed if I had to elevate anything. The C grind opens and closes so easy and is so forgiving for me with the weight in the toe which is letting me hit all kinds of shots.

Round 1 of having the weight in the heel was interesting. Contact was much improved on full shots but I am struggling recently with those in-between yardage shots (65-85 yards), and with the improved contact/distance, I’ve sent a lot of balls long. Was able to play a really nice shot with the 58 out of a deep, waterlogged bunker today, and I’m loving this newfound confidence out of the sand. Definitely see what you guys were mentioning with getting a bit more aggressive with chips as I had a few today that just bit like crazy and left me way shorter than I planned. This weight moving obviously works, and I am very excited to have it all the way up through irons!

I flew a few greens early on but am finally starting to trust how far these go with the weight in the right position. Have 4 rounds on the shot scope now and the data backs it up. I don’t full swing my 60 and rarely do with the 56 so the averages are mostly 3/4 shots. I think my full swings are going about 137/120/110 which is 10 yards further than my old gamers.

DD906A21-8814-421B-A61A-B273490F9DA4.jpeg

Another round in and I am still impressed. I just have to dial in the distances a touch more. Another near hole out and good out of the bunkers. These wedges are everything I hoped they be

Does anyone remember if they were going to release a weight kit and specialty tool for the wedges? I don’t see one on the website but am curious about tinkering with some different weights after listening to the off course this week.

Does anyone remember if they were going to release a weight kit and specialty tool for the wedges? I don’t see one on the website but am curious about tinkering with some different weights after listening to the off course this week.
They are for the irons aren't they? Are they the same size/thread weights?

Another round and I am still hitting these well. I underestimated 2 shots that just caught a bunker from 90-110 yds out but that is just getting used to distances. Once I am on green I get plenty of stopping power from these wedges. They were ok out of the bunker today but the bunkers were mainly compacted sand so normal explosion shots were not the answer.

Another round and I am still hitting these well. I underestimated 2 shots that just caught a bunker from 90-110 yds out but that is just getting used to distances. Once I am on green I get plenty of stopping power from these wedges. They were ok out of the bunker today but the bunkers were mainly compacted sand so normal explosion shots were not the answer.
That is great. That is where i am with the 54T on full shots figuring out the distances. Super easy to hit and deadly accurate. I am now thinking of picking up a 50 for an A Wedge. Or possibly a 48 insead

Last edited:
They are for the irons aren't they? Are they the same size/thread weights?
I’m sure they are same size and thread pitch as wedges. Going off memory from QC. I’m guessing that optional weights will become available when or soon after irons begin to ship. I will be going some experimenting.

Really nice short game practice tonight. I love how soft these feel, the ball just thumps off the face and I’m seeing much improved results with the weight in the heel, both on the range with ball flight and around the greens. I did some practice off of some tight lies all the way up to thick rough from 10-30 yards, put a few to tap-in range and I even got myself a nice feeling chip-in. Hopefully I can bring some of those results to the course tomorrow, like I mentioned I’ve been struggling a bit with those awkward yardages 100 yards and in but I am very happy with the way things are going up close.

Having played a few rounds with these wedges I am a fan. Though I still think they lack some green side spin. Full swings are not an issue. But they rarely are for any wedge. It’s les than and partial shots where you can really distinguish spin differences.

the grinds on these are awesome. Love the T and D grinds.

Really nice short game practice tonight. I love how soft these feel, the ball just thumps off the face and I’m seeing much improved results with the weight in the heel, both on the range with ball flight and around the greens. I did some practice off of some tight lies all the way up to thick rough from 10-30 yards, put a few to tap-in range and I even got myself a nice feeling chip-in. Hopefully I can bring some of those results to the course tomorrow, like I mentioned I’ve been struggling a bit with those awkward yardages 100 yards and in but I am very happy with the way things are going up close.
Are you normally a standard wedge from 100 yards guy or a gap wedge from that distance?

I get more spin greenside than I get with my Cleveland CBX2. I haven’t been able to play much, but I have been practicing chipping/pitching around the greens and I am getting more comfortable. The 54/58 have been pretty seemless green side from my 54/60 CBX2. The 50 versus my one length gap wedge is a bigger adjustment, both in partial short and full swings.

Are you using the same wedge for tight lies and rough? That’s one thing I have been really impressed with is how the T and C both work in all conditions.

I am hoping to get out tomorrow for a range session and dial these wedges in a little more. Have really enjoyed seeing the hop and stop but need to play with the weights just to make sure. I have in the toe right now and will try in the heel for a little bit.

Having played a few rounds with these wedges I am a fan. Though I still think they lack some green side spin. Full swings are not an issue. But they rarely are for any wedge. It’s les than and partial shots where you can really distinguish spin differences.

the grinds on these are awesome. Love the T and D grinds.
Yeah. I agree, don't feel rewarded with crisp strikes green side.

Back