ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now: The GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Signup is now OPEN for the 2022 GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf and this is going to be AMAZING few days of golf. Industry leaders, THPers and a beautiful backdrop that is Ballyhack Golf Club will make this the perfect THP Experience.

When & WhereAugust 14th-16th, 2022Ballyhack Golf ClubRoanoke, VA

Screen-Shot-2022-06-22-at-2.46.12-PM-1-1024x501.png

DetailsThis incredible few days will have 8 golfers participating in a two team event vying for the first ever Goat Cup sponsored by Callaway Golf. 4 of those participants are decided already with Jason Finley from Callaway Golf, myself, Off Course Podcast host Dan Edwards and Austin Tudor from Callaway Golf. The remaining 4 are open for signup for this amazing few days at Ballyhack Golf...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a HUGE one this year. I would’ve called it golden ticket worthy. If the dates work, you def want to put in for this one.

best of luck, and congrats to the 4 lucky THPers that get selected. This is going to be an amazing ride

This’ll be a fun one to watch! Good luck!

Good luck everyone!

Will be an amazing event for those lucky enough to make it! Good luck to everyone!

Good luck everyone, can't wait to follow along!

Good luck to everyone on this one, should be an awesome follow! I'm all in on Team Tudor and Canadan for this one! Everyone's gonna be all in on the GOAT again, but then the little Giants come along and stun the GOAT to hand him another loss. Just like the Dream Foursome of 2021.

Don't disappoint me Dan.

Best of luck to all who enter! Going to be a funtastic event!

Best of luck everyone!

Good luck everyone. Just a quick formatting note the “Qualifying” part is in there twice. Not sure if that’s on purpose or not.

I’m in! Let’s go Team Tudor!

Good Luck to all, the one is going to be BIG

Fantastic! Who wants the Cup and will you be choosing Team Finley or Team Tudor?!

Should be a blast. Good Luck to those that get chosen.

Good luck everyone, this is going to be a fun one!

Good Luck to everyone that enters this one! Will be a great event that I will definitely be intently following along with. You're going to love this course. Even though I'd love to meet Finley, I don't think I have much of a shot ;) so I will not be throwing my hat into this ring.

Who is gonna be the GOAT!!???

That course like all the Dormie Network courses looks amazing

Good luck everyone, can’t wait to follow this and see the course again and how it’s looking compared to earlier in the year.

It's time!!

Lots of the early action going to team Tudor.
I like it.

Good Luck to everyone who enters, can't wait to follow this. Such an amazing looking course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back