ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now: The GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be so awesome to follow!!!! Good luck to everyone who enters!!

Good luck to all those that enter! This event has enough to make it unbelievable!

I was really hoping to throw my name in the hat for this one as the dates seemed like they would work, but sadly the person that backs me up when I am out of the office has already requested to be off 2 of the days that I would need so I have to be here. Good luck to everyone that hopes to get in!!

Good luck to everyone. I have a member guest that weekend so I will be sitting this one out and following online.

Best of luck to all that enter.

Lots of the early action going to team Tudor.
I like it.
Is this patented JB reverse psychology?

Whenever one side gets out ahead quickly and odds get posted it seems to even up fairly quickly.

I just hope everyone who gets selected has fun.

Good luck to all and my entry is in!

Good luck all! Can't wait to see who's ticket gets punched! If I were to enter - I'm with @JasonFinleyCG all the way!

Good luck all. Cant wait to follow this one

Such a fun idea with great people to play with. Will follow for sure!!

Is this patented JB reverse psychology?

Whenever one side gets out ahead quickly and odds get posted it seems to even up fairly quickly.

I just hope everyone who gets selected has fun.

No sir, just like keeping people in the loop.

Just moved 2 states away. So of course i entered. But honestly sounds really fun

Good luck to all entrants. This event is going to be special!

I definitely entered.

Big day for anyone wanting a shot at this one.

This one is going to be a fun follow! Good luck to everyone.

Go get it folks

Excited to see everything unfold for this one!

Incredible that a new event like this is happening. Sounds like an amazing event and great time. Good luck to all . I would love to enter but I have a Trial that week so the next best thing will be following at night after Court .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back