ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now: The GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 hours and only 2 pages.....hmmmm, people must be sleeping in on a thursday

OHHH BOY

3 hours and only 2 pages.....hmmmm, people must be sleeping in on a thursday
Not everybody that enters posts, thats for sure.

My wife has informed me that if I enter this contest there will be severe consequences. The bright side is I don’t need to pick a side yet 😆

My wife has informed me that if I enter this contest there will be severe consequences. The bright side is I don’t need to pick a side yet 😆
By consequences, I believe she means as much fun as possible at an amazing golf course with your favorite golf brand.

This is your kind of course. 🐐
This course looks amazing. I am taking the first week in August off so I think the boss would kill me if I took more time...

Good thing you'll be in Myrtle after so you don't need to worry about sleeping on the couch for at least a week after the event lol

Who does not want to play golf there! Good luck to all of you who are entering this. For the record if I was entering I would be all in on TeamTudor no one is taking down @Canadan silky smooth swing 🤣

So did you send it in yet? :)

Who does not want to play golf there! Good luck to all of you who are entering this. For the record if I was entering I would be all in on TeamTudor no one is taking down @Canadan silky smooth swing 🤣
My guy!!!!

These dates are no bueno for me, but I know this will be such a fun follow! Good luck to all who enter!

What possible reason would you have to ask her before being selected? That’s just poor strategy.

I'm not understanding.

You asked permission?

I have chosen the path of asking for forgiveness only. We enter and see what happens!

What possible reason would you have to ask her before being selected? That’s just poor strategy.
Agreed - first you enter, then you get selected, then you book non refundable travel, then you ask the wife

Agreed - first you enter, then you get selected, then you book non refundable travel, then you ask the wife
You’re one step ahead of my system, and it’s gloriously aggressive hahaha

Tossed my name in. Would be cool to get into my first Callaway event. Good luck everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back