ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now: The GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t blame people. AT is a legend.

On the course AND on the dance floor. (y)

Gotta go Team Tudor on this one. Play some alternate shot with Dan the Man AND the potential to go up against Finley and JB? Double score.

What possible reason would you have to ask her before being selected? That’s just poor strategy.
I'm not understanding.

You asked permission?

I have chosen the path of asking for forgiveness only. We enter and see what happens!
I may have already been forced to reschedule travel later in the week after telling her I was leaving the day before she sits for boards. I had the audacity to tell her she needs to put these things on the calendar. I should have checked the calendar.

I may have already been forced to reschedule travel later in the week after telling her I was leaving the day before she sits for boards. I had the audacity to tell her she needs to put these things on the calendar. I should have checked the calendar.

Rookie move. Always write on the calendar right before you have the discussion that you know is going to devolve into "what's on the calendar?" ;)

Good Luck to all who enter this one! Wish the dates worked out for me but already booked that weekend.

Good luck to all who enter. The course alone is amazing and worth the entry alone. Throw in Callaway and THPers, you've got one heck of an experience on your hands.

I can't make this one, but for those of you that can enter ....

This is going to be so, so good. Callaway + BallyHack... can't wait. Good luck everyone!

Let's goooooooat!

Rookie move. Always write on the calendar right before you have the discussion that you know is going to devolve into "what's on the calendar?" ;)
Don't ask questions you don't already know the answer too. -Law 101.

By consequences, I believe she means as much fun as possible at an amazing golf course with your favorite golf brand.
I'll accept the consequences ;)

Pretty damn awesome experience! Best of luck everyone!

I can't swing this immediately after a golf trip, so good luck to everyone who enters!

Good luck to everyone entering! This is going to be awesome. Have baby #2 due date overlapping the event so can't sign up, but will definitely be following along.

The GOAT even got a tattoo to commemorate GOAT Cup signup week!

1657205252062.png

Entry in! Team Finley FTW! LFG! Good luck to all who enter!

Man. Good luck to all who enter! Moving keeps me from doing this but this event will likely be one of the best follows this year. I'm ready for the event to be here already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back