ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now: The GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be an amazing time for everyone selected.
That course looks beautiful!

I will put my money on @JasonFinleyCG @JB !!!

Good luck everyone!

Have not decided if I’ll enter yet or not. Have a big trip coming up shortly after that is going to be rather expensive and include some golf in Cali. If I were to throw my hat in the ring I might choose team Tudor. Not sure it would happen but a chance to take down the Goat and JB might make for a great outing.

I'm pumped about this one but I never looked at the dates.

May be worth jamming myself up t make this work. 🤔

Have not decided if I’ll enter yet or not. Have a big trip coming up shortly after that is going to be rather expensive and include some golf in Cali. If I were to throw my hat in the ring I might choose team Tudor. Not sure it would happen but a chance to take down the Goat and JB might make for a great outing.

Sounds like a challenge.

Sounds like a challenge.
It would be a big challenge for sure. Can’t take down the big dog if you don’t take a shot. 🤣🤣🤣

I'm pumped about this one but I never looked at the dates.

May be worth jamming myself up t make this work. 🤔
I say go for it. Other things going on, costs, travel and travel costs... big deal, its THP and Callaway at Ballyhack.

I would have loved the dates to work so I could try to get in on this. Good luck to all. Golf, goats, and THP & Callaway. How can you not have a good time?

Good luck to everyone. This looks amazing and hope Team Tudor comes home with the cup!

It would be a big challenge for sure. Can’t take down the big dog if you don’t take a shot. 🤣🤣🤣
That's the spirit!

Why play if you're not playing for the trophy. The odds maker has already called the favorites before the teams are even picked.

I can confirm this will stay open through Sunday and then we will announce participants.

Good luck everyone! This sounds amazing.

That's the spirit!

Why play if you're not playing for the trophy. The odds maker has already called the favorites before the teams are even picked.
I do have a 7&6 victory on my resume. If you shoot for the stars and get shot down wheee better than a THP event. 🤣🤣

Agreed - first you enter, then you get selected, then you book non refundable travel, then you ask the wife
I don't ask......I tell. But I also have a bad ass wife......or she has a Sancho and I am too dumb to see it. 🤣🤣

I can confirm this will stay open through Sunday and then we will announce participants.
Any thoughts on when things may begin on the 14th? Dinner?

Team choice was quite difficult.

Sounds like a challenge.
Seeing as how I threw out a challenge I had to signup. If I hadn’t that might have shown as a weakness on my part🤣🤣

Entered!! This just looks like a heck of a place to play golf. I love competition too so let's go. Also I chose the winning team in both golf and trash talking ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back