ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now: The GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that went through the Ballyhack hole overview again just because of this announcement? Surely not.

Oh and by the way, I want the guy that narrates the hole by hole description to do my eulogy. Talk about a voice made for voice overs.

This is going to be such a great event. I wish I could make the dates work for me so I could throw my hat in. Good luck to everyone entering! Can’t wait to watch this one play out

Bummed I am unavailable for these dates, but going to be 4 very lucky THPers who attend this thing. Going to be a great follow!!!!

Y'all are trying to sway my decision. I think I can find a few extra PTO days somewhere right?

Team Tudor is thinking @JasonFinleyCG would step off the elevator like this.

Looks like it will be a wonderful event. Good luck to all who enter!

This one is going to be awesome, good luck everyone

Am I the only one that went through the Ballyhack hole overview again just because of this announcement? Surely not.

Oh and by the way, I want the guy that narrates the hole by hole description to do my eulogy. Talk about a voice made for voice overs.
I've done it 3 or 4 times now. All I see are lush fairways and beautiful places landing spots. I do appreciate the yardages though, they are making some assumptions there. HAH

I had to put my name in the mix for this one.

I have to throw my name in for this one. But what team?? Sunday, August 14th is my 18th wedding anniversary. Going to an event during my wedding anniversary sounds like a 🐐 thing right @JB and @JasonFinleyCG? Does that solidify the choice?? (And for those wondering, no I have not pulled a @RealPretendPsychic and told my wife. And yes I would have to go straight from this to Myrtle Beach for the Grandaddy reunion trip. And no my couch is not comfortable to sleep on...)

I have to throw my name in for this one. But what team?? Sunday, August 14th is my 18th wedding anniversary. Going to an event during my wedding anniversary sounds like a 🐐 thing right @JB and @JasonFinleyCG? Does that solidify the choice?? (And for those wondering, no I have not pulled a @RealPretendPsychic and told my wife. And yes I would have to go straight from this to Myrtle Beach for the Grandaddy reunion trip. And no my couch is not comfortable to sleep on...)

I don't see the problem, I miss my anniversary just about every year to play in this little event called The Grandaddy!

I don't see the problem, I miss my anniversary just about every year to play in this little event called The Grandaddy!
That was my reference.. and why I think I have to choose your team!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back