ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now: The GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have not decided if I’ll enter yet or not. Have a big trip coming up shortly after that is going to be rather expensive and include some golf in Cali. If I were to throw my hat in the ring I might choose team Tudor. Not sure it would happen but a chance to take down the Goat and JB might make for a great outing.

So do I, but I said F it. You only live once.

Email sent and fingers crossed!!

exciting!!

I have to throw my name in for this one. But what team?? Sunday, August 14th is my 18th wedding anniversary. Going to an event during my wedding anniversary sounds like a 🐐 thing right @JB and @JasonFinleyCG? Does that solidify the choice?? (And for those wondering, no I have not pulled a @RealPretendPsychic and told my wife. And yes I would have to go straight from this to Myrtle Beach for the Grandaddy reunion trip. And no my couch is not comfortable to sleep on...)
Definitely a goat move. Just add in sleeping in the car overnight in a Walmart parking lot between Ballyhack and Myrtle and you're good to go.

Only a couple of more days to get those entries in.

This looks unbelievable! I mean, all THP events are unbelievable, but this looks off the charts. Good luck to all that throw their hats into the ring..

Y'all are trying to sway my decision. I think I can find a few extra PTO days somewhere right?
@MWard has the perfect excuse for getting out of anything....right?

If you haven't sent your email entry in yet, get it done!
This is not something you want to miss out on!

Email in! This sounds awesome and just happens to be relatively close!

This sounds like a much fun! Good luck to all who enter!

If you haven't sent your email entry in yet, get it done!
This is not something you want to miss out on!
Hell I submitted my request for days off. :p:p

And.. I threw my name in!

I can’t wait to see who will be joining us. Lots of entries so far.

Yes, not everybody is bright. :D
May not be signing up on that side but I bet you two get a majority when it comes time to back a team for the thread!

I just can't make these dates work no matter how hard I try. Good luck to everyone. I will follow along jealously.

May not be signing up on that side but I bet you two get a majority when it comes time to back a team for the thread!
Team Finley has zero doubts

This looks unbelievable! I mean, all THP events are unbelievable, but this looks off the charts. Good luck to all that throw their hats into the ring..

They all are my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back