CONTEST Win Your Choice of Titleist Drivers

TSi2 9.0 because I need all the forgiveness and distance I can get.

TSI2 - Titleist selector tool recommended. Awesome giveaway, thank you!

TSi2 9.0 with a Tensei AV Raw white. A little more forgiving head but a lower spin shaft to keep dispersion tight. Yes please! Bombs all day.

Good luck to all who enter!!

TSi3 I currently have a used driver that I recently dented. I’ve been waiting for the right time to buy a new one, but I haven’t found the right one. I would love to give this driver a try.

TSI3. Would love to put this as in the bag for when I recover and get back into golf following my ACL Reconstruction

TSi1 and I promise I won't slice it.

Tsi2 because I’d say a little Hail Mary to THP every time I nuke a hot one down the pipe.

TSi3, because I think my 5 year old Ping spins too much...and I like new stuff.

Tsi3. I'm scheduled for a fitting, but I'd rather have this and just start hitting bombs

TSI2 and would like to work on my game while I’m away for the next year for work and this would be the perfect step forward in the right direction

Would love to smash the TSi2! Love the look of this driver line and the 2 fits my needs ?

TSi2: Currently playing an older Titleist model. Love the distance and control, but want something with a more muted sound. When I demoed this line, they fit the bill.

Id love to give the tsi4 a try. Spin is such a distance killer for me. Id be interested to see how this would benefit some with an aggressive attack angle

TSi2 10* looks like it would help this almost 76-year-old.

TSi2 10* looks like it would help this almost 76-year-old.
This one wrapped up and the winner was just announced but we kicked off another contest already.

Tsi2 10* would be a nice update for my TM M4.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

I like the way the Titleist TS3 I feels when the ball comes off the face gives you a lot of distance and I feel like I have it under control

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
TSi3 I'm finally getting consistent with the driver and MIGHT be able to do with a less forgiving club

Easily the TSi2 for the maximum forgiveness and better acoustics than my current TM driver!

Back