ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: The Axius Core Challenge

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to share with golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing. Who is ready to take on the Axius Core Challenge?

Screen-Shot-2022-07-08-at-12.52.49-PM.png

Axius Core: Unlock Your Core

We have been talking to the people at this company for a bit and love what they stand for. Currently, in our THP Forum there are people going through both weight loss journeys and strength and conditioning and we believe that this is something that could be a lot of fun to follow.

We are looking for FIVE THPers that want to take the six week Axius Core challenge and report their feedback on our forum. This will take about an hour a week, give or take. The company promises results, and we want to know how it works for golfers. This is not just exercises, but working with a coach virtually to help you with golf, recovery and overall performance.

For each of those that complete the task as well as updating the review thread in the THP Forum successfully, you will not only get to keep the Axius Core, but we will be sending you an amazing THP Prize Pack that will be either equipment or technology based (think golf club or rangefinder).

Criteria
We will select a group of THPers to take the challenge.
You must be able to check in on the forum thread daily (or close to it) to discuss and answer questions.
You will be reviewing the Axius Core for 6 weeks and discussing improvement.

How to Signup
Tell us what you are most looking forward to accomplishing? Better Golf? Less Pain? More Distance? You tell us.
Are you able to review and answer questions daily or close to that on THP?

We will announce the testers later this week. If you are not selected and want to learn more, check out their website at www.axiuscore.com.

Axius Core Programs

Continue reading...

This must have been what you were talking about in the thread last week. It looks like it would be an awesome test device for some people to continue their journey.

Another great opportunity from THP!

This has my interest obviously to help with better golf but also recovery time and less pain.

This looks very interesting. My core is large and I need to lessen it as well as tighten it up. Looks like their app only works on iOS right now. I sent an inquiry to Axius Core to see if and when Android will be supported.

This is super cool and interesting.

I would be most interested in improving consistency. That would help my game tremendously, leading to better golf overall.

Yes, i would be able to review and answer questions daily.

Would love to try this for better balance and mobility. My lower back and hip areas are so tight and stiff. Some days are better than others but i think this could help long term. Ill take better golf too, i guess. A personal coach and reviews will keep me in line because trying to workout with nobody forcing me doesnt work lol.

Oh snap. This looks awesome and I'd be really interested in this. Having a strong core was HUGE for me with training for and running ultramarathons, and I'm learning it has a massive role in the golf swing as well. I've recently switched my fitness programming to include a lot more mobility as I'm noticing my 30's are not as forgiving to my body as my 20's were, and this looks like it could be a big part of that. I would love more mobility (especially in my hips and lower trunk), and less pain in those areas. I would be able to answer questions daily.

I would love the opportunity to try out the Axius Core. As I am currently on a weight loss journey I am taking my health very seriously. I recently added in exercises to help meet this goal. This Axius Core appears to be a great product to slot in with helping with my core stability. Obviously better golf and distance would be amazing but helping with recovery would be great as i am not in my 20s anymore and feel everything.

I could absolutely provide a full review and check in daily to answer questions as well.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Heck yes very cool, this is something I'd definitely be interested in testing.

This is great as my wife is starting to workout again and this would be a great way for me to join her.

Of course better golf and added distance would be a great benefit, but I need to really start taking care of my body again. So the biggest benefit for me would be recovery, less pain, and overall strength and well being. This would be a great motivator for me as I don’t really like to workout that much and need someone to motivate me and that would be the forum to show updates and give reviews. Hopefully it’d really get rid of my lower back pain as well.

I have one - but did not want to say anything until I've used it enough.

Hmmmm... this product is very interesting!

Besides general better health and wellness, I would definitely love to increase my strength and flexibility (and in turn, distance). I also periodically struggle with some knee pain, but nothing too major. If this challenge helps alleviate any of that, then that would be a tremendous bonus! I've also always been on the "skinny-fat" side of the spectrum so building a little bit of muscle is never a bad thing!

Totally interested in this!! Fitness is a big part of my life and golf game. I can see instantly when my fitness levels drop off or are where they should be. Core strength is essential for strength in all parts of your body. If it is weak, everything is week. This looks like a fun and effective tool.

I've just started walking every round and this would be a great complement to that! Over two years ago I had a bulged disc from a car accident. I'm just now really trying to get back into shape and lose some of this gut I got from not being able to be active. Picking up golf was the first time. Now ealkimg every round is the next. I'd love to add this to my process of weight loss and strength buliding. I can be on the forum daily and keep track of my progess!

This looks very interesting. Balance, flexibility, and core strength are some real bugaboos to my golf game. This looks like a very promising aid for overall fitness and my golf swing. I'd absolutely commit to the 6 week challenge and report findings.

Clicking on the golf tab, eye opening. all the red X's on things I fall victim too.

I think this might really help me. I have put on about 15 unwanted pounds around my middle and my core strength at my age isn't what it use to be. I think my wife would also enjoy using it. I would be ablie to review and check in daily.

What a cool opportunity! I was not familiar with Axius Core.

Tell us what you are most looking forward to accomplishing? Better Golf? Less Pain? More Distance? You tell us. I’d be looking for less pain and better golf. When suffering core/back discomfort, I can quickly fatigue throughout the round. I’m looking for a routine to help address that as well as daily discomfort.
Are you able to review and answer questions daily or close to that on THP? Absolutely I am!

I'd love to give it a test. I'm older, core is wider than it should be ;), and my wife keeps getting on me to do something, but have never found anything I could stick with.

I'm more than willing.

One of my biggest problems is back discomfort and I really need to work on my core to help out in that area. I'd love to see what Axius Core can do for me

This could not be coming at a better time.

Really looking forward to hearing everyone's experiences with this. Some might claims when it comes to club speed/ball speed/yards gained. Very curious how it actually tests out.

Last edited:
This is quite interesting, if the stats on their website are true this is a great asset. I’d definitely be interested in testing and reporting back on the results as I’m chasing speed at the moment and if able to help and aid in flexibility and speed in the swing an everyday life it will be a great asset.

I would be all in for this one, it would give me the excuse I need to get in better shape in general, and focus towards golf specific fitness. Unfortunately it looks like it is iOS only, I'm not seeing Android comparability on their website. If I'm wrong, sign me up, I would definitely be able to review and answer questions daily, but if it's Apple only it wouldn't work for me.

EDIT:
I have been chatting with a rep from Axius Core and if you do not have access to an iOS device they actually will provide an iPad Mini for an additional $50. I am assuming the iPad Mini will be locked for use with the Axius Core app only.
👆 👆 I would absolutely be willing to kick in the added fee for the iOS Device, as mentioned by @Deebo76 above, to be a part of this testing and review! 👆 👆

Last edited:
Less pain for sure, with a bad back, multiple days of golf can be very fatiguing, I know this type of exercise could really help my golf game, but also my overall health!

I'm on THP daily as much as possible, I'd love to discuss!

Back