ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: The Axius Core Challenge

In the videos of myself I'm looking at with driver I actually appear pretty straight in what they would call a neutral spine maybe ever so slightly bowed. But with irons, I'm entirely bowed. I wonder if this posture contributes to me being all 'bunched up' in my shoulders and my lead arm pinned to my side in my follow-through with irons. I bet it does. It looks terrible on video and feels even worse. I know I'm not rotating through properly but I never thought about posture being a part of that.
Same boat here this is like a loose thread I pulled and I’m now becoming horrified of my swing more than before 😆

This one looks great. This is a big-time rabbit hole and I love that they do a 3 day/week split. I hear so often "I don't have time" and 3x is a lot easier to fit in and much less intimidating than 5x+. Plus once you make something like this part of your routine, it tends to open up more of your time for fitness activities.

This looks like fun I'm looking forward to reading the reviews. Good luck everyone.

Very interesting product - and especially interesting business model: the device isn’t sold, it’s included as part of a subscription service.

This is an awesome opportunity guys! I just finished my 6 week program. My journey has been interesting … originally got it to improve my golf swing primarily but while waiting for the unit I hurt my lower back pretty bad. Have had “episodes” since my mid 20s (in my early 40s now) but this may have been the worst. I’m in good shape, workout to a fault really. So the motivation really changed for me along the way and I truly believe it was meant to be because I had the help I needed with axius and coach Jackie (she is awesome, so invested). Just hit balls for the first time today in about 7 weeks and was nervous at first but felt really confident as I hit more. I feel like I have only scratched the surface on what is possible with axius and don’t plan on stopping. For me it was more than just strengthening my core it was just as much learning how to use my muscles correctly and most efficiently. Happy to answer any questions or help however I can!

What a great opportunity. I would definitely like to golf better I mean who wouldn't right? Thanks for the chance. I would be able to answer on a daily or even close to that as well.

This is an awesome opportunity guys! I just finished my 6 week program. My journey has been interesting … originally got it to improve my golf swing primarily but while waiting for the unit I hurt my lower back pretty bad. Have had “episodes” since my mid 20s (in my early 40s now) but this may have been the worst. I’m in good shape, workout to a fault really. So the motivation really changed for me along the way and I truly believe it was meant to be because I had the help I needed with axius and coach Jackie (she is awesome, so invested). Just hit balls for the first time today in about 7 weeks and was nervous at first but felt really confident as I hit more. I feel like I have only scratched the surface on what is possible with axius and don’t plan on stopping. For me it was more than just strengthening my core it was just as much learning how to use my muscles correctly and most efficiently. Happy to answer any questions or help however I can!
There are some speed training programs out there (super speed/the stack system/etc), did they say to not to combo those with this training program?

There are some speed training programs out there (super speed/the stack system/etc), did they say to not to combo those with this training program?
I think it will depend on the person and their motivation for doing the program. But coach Jackie will definitely help guide each person individually along their journey.

This is really awesome to hear. It definitely looks like a unique and customizable program and I'm pumped to try it.

Welcome to THP by the way!

This video was really interesting to me.

I’m often off balance when I finish my swing. I wasn’t sure why but it makes sense that it’s due to a lack of glute and core strength. I have a sit down desk job and I don’t do a lot of ‘leg day’ or core workouts in my fitness routine.

Glute exercises in progress. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I did a core workout last night and I'm pretty sore, but I'd be really interested in this because mine is probably insufficient compared to this device/workout.

Those chosen going to be called the workout crew.

Welcome to THP! Has it helped your back?

I talked to my wife about this who has an iPhone, she told me that if I get an opportunity I could use hers no problem.

So - here I am back.

It would be used for more distance and a stronger core. Part of my PT was focusing on core strength due to back issues and recovery over the past 10-12 years. This can help give me different opportunities for a work out. I didn't do any part of PT to assist with golf, more day to day living and I think this will continue to improve upon that along with my weight loss of 20 pounds and more healthy eating.

I keep my 6-pack well protected with padding. It's important to bubble wrap things you don't want ruined.
I’ve never known a six pack. I’m more familiar with snack packs 😆

Welcome to THP! Has it helped your back?
Thank you! Yes it most definitely has. Strengthening my core (and not just the six pack abs we all think of when we hear core) and working with coach Jackie on more than just AXIUS exercises eg what cardio to do, stretches, when to foam roll, form in other exercises, etc. all contributed to it. I don’t have any pain and feel stronger in everything I do. Just getting back to swinging but excited to see how my swing and metrics improve (I have golf sim with gc2 and hmt so can measure and track a lot of stuff).

Back