That. Sound. 😍😍😍😍😍😍

for my ear i don’t think anyone does it better
It’s the best β€œtraditional” sound out there imo. For composite sound, the TM drivers still get the nod, but this is super pleasing and enjoyable.

I’m 10/10 on fairways hit, is that good?

So, I have regrets for not trying this earlier in its cycle. Some fairly notable regrets.

Signature change.

Signature change.
wow wow wow!! The TSI is really good. I have randomly put it back in the bag the last couple months. It does everything well.

wow wow wow!! The TSI is really good. I have randomly put it back in the bag the last couple months. It does everything well.
Flatter flight for me than Stealth, and lower spin too

tsi2 was pretty freaking money for me today during my playing lesson. my instructor agreed that it's much better than anything else i've tried since he and i have been working together. sounds good. gets out there plenty. and is very consistent for me.

i posted somewhere that my tsi2 with ventus tr 6r and golf pride concept helix grip was coming in at d5.5. after a regrip to a lamkin cord (which is lighter) the swingweight went up to d6.5. so i swapped in a 5g weight for the 11g that was in the head to try to get it back down, and i've really enjoyed it so far.

So, I have regrets for not trying this earlier in its cycle. Some fairly notable regrets.
How did this happen?? :oops:

How did this happen?? :oops:
I was in a Mizuno event and a Morgan Cup with Cobra during that time. My driver spot was pretty locked up. I think I hit this head and the 2 5-6 times at THP HQ maybe though.

I was in a Mizuno event and a Morgan Cup with Cobra during that time. My driver spot was pretty locked up. I think I hit this head and the 2 5-6 times at THP HQ maybe though.
Well I'm glad you're getting some time in with it, because it's awesome.

Aaand because really kind of want to hear how much better you think the new ones are when you're getting to hit them. :p

Yup. TSi3 w/ LIN-Q M40X Black is just silly, on course yesterday and a couple swings on monitor today before I thought my arms were gonna fall off (COVID is kicking my ass right now).

But more importantly…I’m not sure there’s a better looking shape at setup than this one. Im pretty much still in awe over it.

Yup. TSi3 w/ LIN-Q M40X Black is just silly, on course yesterday and a couple swings on monitor today before I thought my arms were gonna fall off (COVID is kicking my ass right now).

But more importantly…I’m not sure there’s a better looking shape at setup than this one. Im pretty much still in awe over it.
Your making me want to put my tsi back in the bag.

Your making me want to put my tsi back in the bag.
My biggest knock on the Stealth? It looks cheap. This? Well, you already know there’s nothing cheap looking about it hahahaha

My biggest knock on the Stealth? It looks cheap. This? Well, you already know there’s nothing cheap looking about it hahahaha

should I go 3 or 4?E6025408-D58A-49D7-AF07-5A167A859252.jpeg

Scramble today.

I drove 4 greens with this TSi3.

Sold the Stealth today. @jdtox @Canadan

tsi2 balled out again today. hit it off every par 4 and 5. missed 4 fairways on the day, 3 of which landed in the fairway but just ran into rough. only one bad swing on a day when my back was really bothering me. just love this club so much.

Back