ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Callaway JAWS Raw Wedges

A full-toe 58° in black is already high on my radar as a guy who's sworn by Callaway wedges for at least 8 years. Love the look and I'm excited to see how they can improve my game and prove what new wedges can do around the greens.

Just a heads up the C grind is not part of the new line.
Did I miss read web site? Looked like only way you can get High Toe is with C grind

I would like to try the 54/58 S-Grind. I am on my second set of MD5 wedges, one set was ordered just before these were announced so I am very curious. I can be on the forum for daily updates.

Sweet. 58/10 Full Toe Raw Face Chrome.
I'd love to stack it up against Vokey and Cleveland for shotmaking and feel.
Never had a full face before, but in a 58 it sounds very versatile.......

Black plasma 58* in the S grind. I am in the market for new wedges and very interested. I am not teaching this summer so I have plenty of time to put the wedge through its paces and attend to forum responsibilities.

Looking forward to hearing these reviews

I figured if you were answering question #1 you were already answering question #2.
Two parts to the first, then there’s the second. Hate to see a bunch miss out on a great opportunity to test out these wedges.

I'd love to test a chrome 60* Z grind against my SM7, but I'm afraid I don't play enough to justify taking up a spot in the test. Good luck to those who enter.

I would be so stoked to test one of these wedges. I would definitely be able to provide the requested feedback for the sixty day period.

I would like to try a Black Plasma 58* in the Z Grind. I have two wedges that have really stood out for me over the last two years, a Milled Grind Tiger Woods 60* and a Cleveland RTX ZipCore 58* tour rack. Both had a similar looking grind to the 3 level grind of the Z Grind. It would be really cool to compare and if the Callaway went into the bag permanently after the 60 days, it would allow me to get away from having both a 60* and 56* Tiger Woods grind, leaving me an option at the other end of the bag. That could be a game changer.

Love me some raw wedges. 54*, S-Grind in the Chrome finish. These look great. I play 3 times a week and would be happy to share my thoughts after each round.

Hey there Josh! I recently entered in on Instagram but just making sure I am posting where i should be! ;) I would love the opportunity to get my hands on an S grind Jaws raw (black)! I would take any lofts available, although if available, would prefer a 52 and 56. I most certainly would oblige to leaving an honest detailed review on this set of wedges for THP!

Hey there Josh! I recently entered in on Instagram but just making sure I am posting where i should be! ;) I would love the opportunity to get my hands on an S grind Jaws raw (black)! I would take any lofts available, although if available, would prefer a 52 and 56. I most certainly would oblige to leaving an honest detailed review on this set of wedges for THP!

54 s grind Jaws raw (black) I have the jaws 50 and full toe 60

54 s grind Jaws raw (black) I have the jaws 50 and full toe 60

The testers have already been selected. There is a review thread that already has some great info for you.

Back