Great listen, could listen about the Grandaddy all day.

Shots fired at Finley. Will he have a chip on his shoulder to avenge his loss?

I could talk about it all day. NEVER gets old!

And I was really interested to see how he'd answer that question :LOL::LOL:

Shots fired? Nah, Finley is a beaut.

I'm just saying, with our record against each other, I'm playing with house money right now.

Shots fired? Nah, Finley is a beaut.

I'm just saying, with our record against each other, I'm playing with house money right now.
I need to stop reading the comments since I won't be listening until later.

This episode sounds:

Im excpetionally proud of the metaphoric artwork for this episode. :ROFLMAO:

Wooooow we totally forgot to talk joggers. 😲

I'm going to listen if there isn't joggers then you have to do a sequel... 🤣🤣🤣

Fun listen so far. Not too far in but I will be getting through it all. I like when forum member are on. It is always interesting to hear the voice of someone. You can get so much more of their personality out of it.

My Friday is complete. Almost halfway through now. I think it’s getting out of hand. I’m taking a “smoke break” to listen to Off Course.

Im excpetionally proud of the metaphoric artwork for this episode. :ROFLMAO:
I legitimately laughed out loud when I saw it :LOL:

I'm listening now. I laugh everytime Dan butchers names. Mon-tan-en. Dan be tannin'. 🤣🤣🤣

@Muchmore18 really enjoyed your perspective on what THP means to you.

I'm listening now. I laugh everytime Dan butchers names. Mon-tan-en. Dan be tannin'. 🤣🤣🤣
I'm still not convinced Montana is really a place.

Got a picture of your golf ball wall @Muchmore18 ?! I heard you talking about your Truvis wall.

It was really cool to hear about how much the first post drive got @Muchmore18 really going on THP.

Thinking back (feels like a decade ago), it was a decision made to really encourage/engage/push the forum to showcase all of our awesomeness. Seeing you guys continue to invest your free time on the forum makes me SO happy.

It was really cool to hear about how much the first post drive got @Muchmore18 really going on THP.

Thinking back (feels like a decade ago), it was a decision made to really encourage/engage/push the forum to showcase all of our awesomeness. Seeing you guys continue to invest your free time on the forum makes me SO happy.

Really enjoyed everything about this podcast. THP is such a great community!

"Its seriously part of my daily routine, being on THP."

Ditto, @Muchmore18 , ditto.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 @Canadan answer to @Muchmore18 2nd question was priceless. His response to each multiple choice selection was hilarious!

I'm completely blown away... I really really hoped the lack of joggers was a joke. It wasn't. I demand a sequel 🤣🤣🤣

not that I'm in any position to demand anything🤣🤣

@Canadan and @Muchmore18 thanks for the props as to the NHL thread. It’s one of my favorite non-golf threads on the forum.

Back