I'm completely blown away... I really really hoped the lack of joggers was a joke. It wasn't. I demand a sequel 🤣🤣🤣

not that I'm in any position to demand anything🤣🤣
I'm always available to talk joggers :LOL:

Got a picture of your golf ball wall @Muchmore18 ?! I heard you talking about your Truvis wall.
Not the best picture. This is the wall @Canadan saw during the show. I really need an actual display for the balls too
8E1016B3-C883-4152-8E1A-0A1A71B95D62.jpeg

*this is an older picture and the shafts have since been straightened lol

Always man! Didn't talk about it as much as we could have!

As an aside, it was nice to meet you, albeit virtually. I really enjoyed the podcast today.

It was really cool to hear about how much the first post drive got @Muchmore18 really going on THP.

Thinking back (feels like a decade ago), it was a decision made to really encourage/engage/push the forum to showcase all of our awesomeness. Seeing you guys continue to invest your free time on the forum makes me SO happy.
Really does feel like an eternity ago. Back then I was happy to get 500 posts in three months :LOL:

I do like that @Muchmore18's headcover setup is far more stable than @xThor's...

Although I am definitely sitting here acknowledging the potential of that ledge re: funko pops
This is my golf room*. My Funkos and bobbleheads are in my game room lol

* room is generous since it's an area supposed to be used as a wet bar or something of that nature

Wonderful! This one is going to be good, I can tell!

The Grandaddy discussion is just wonderful

It was really cool to hear about how much the first post drive got @Muchmore18 really going on THP.

Thinking back (feels like a decade ago), it was a decision made to really encourage/engage/push the forum to showcase all of our awesomeness. Seeing you guys continue to invest your free time on the forum makes me SO happy.
It's because it is a fun place to be and engage with. While the THP team has made a great place to be, but the members here are what bring me back day after day.

Listening right now. Love that the Grandaddy took your appreciation for the game and THP to the next level. This is a great conversation.

Also, I listen on 1.5x speed and had to slow it down to 1x to hear if @Muchmore18 pronounces swag like "swayg", and after always listening at 1.5x @Canadan sounds drunk at 1x regular speed :ROFLMAO:

Also, I listen on 1.5x speed and had to slow it down to 1x to hear if @Muchmore18 pronounces swag like "swayg", and after always listening at 1.5x @Canadan sounds drunk at 1x regular speed :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha I need to try this some time it sounds wild.

Great episode and conversation guys. "You get out what you put in" is an excellent thought from today and rang true with me, this place has definitely become part of my day-to-day activity. I really enjoy these episodes with THPer's, it really is just like a couple of people chopping it up after a round of golf.

I think I will now refer to Chris as the Montanan Cannon.

A couple of clarifications and comments:

1. Eastern Montana is not flat. There are some very interesting landscapes there.
2. Montana mountains are world class. And wild in ways most people can't comprehend. Hardy people here.
3. Montana golf is robust, real, awesome, and as diverse as our landscapes. On a per capita basis, it can challenge any state. Only 1M people but 4th largest state in the US In terms of geography. Darn good courses and passionate golf culture here.
4. Given that Chris is a relative newlywed, I am curious how the golf budget discussion is going ... :p
5. Following Chris and everyone in last year's GD was some of the most fun I have had on THP. They were a fantastic group. Team this year has BIG shoes to fill.

Great listen as usual. The questions for @Canadan were good @Muchmore18. Loved the Finley comment and response to the question. Reigniting a bromance at Ballyhack. Let’s go, ferda.

A couple of clarifications and comments:

1. Eastern Montana is not flat. There are some very interesting landscapes there.
2. Montana mountains are world class. And wild in ways most people can't comprehend. Hardy people here.
3. Montana golf is robust, real, awesome, and as diverse as our landscapes. On a per capita basis, it can challenge any state. Only 1M people but 4th largest state in the US In terms of geography. Darn good courses and passionate golf culture here.
4. Given that Chris is a relative newlywed, I am curious how the golf budget discussion is going ... :p
5. Following Chris and everyone in last year's GD was some of the most fun I have had on THP. They were a fantastic group. Team this year has BIG shoes to fill.
Eastern Montana is flat and nowhere I want to be lol

to me, eastern is Miles City and beyond

Back