Callaway Releases Big Bertha B21 Driver

I can’t imagine it being any better?!

Hoping we get a holla back on the B21. Callaway, I want an update!!!
if Cally holds to their 2 yr cycle, should be coming as the B21 came out fall of 2020
I can’t imagine it being any better?!

The price drop several weeks ago down to $349 got me thinking that it was time for an update. I got my B21 in early September of 2020. My wallet may not want an update, but I'm checking daily regarding an update.

The B21 is the best driver I have ever played (I have been playing for 51 years).

Are there Any B21 owners out there who have changed out of the stock RCH 55 shaft that might have that shaft for sale? Been looking around and can't seem to find it anywhere.

Are there Any B21 owners out there who have changed out of the stock RCH 55 shaft that might have that shaft for sale? Been looking around and can't seem to find it anywhere.
I do not have one to sell. But I'll offer that I experimented with the RCH Regular vs. the Hazardus Black Stiff from my Epic. Those seem to be pretty dramatically different shafts to me. I saw nominal performance difference at the range between the two shafts.

I have since traded my 10.5 / R (RCH) for a 9 / S (RCH) and early results / very small sample size tend to show this change actually is making a difference.

Since I’m post-’rona, I will get that RCH shaft sent out ASAP @Steve2100 . I need to really focus on getting more of a draw out of this driver. I’m getting more of a straight to bleeding fade with it. When I’m hitting it straight or with a draw, I can aim down the right side and swing away.

Had a great day driving the ball. Shot Scope said my average was 276 yards and my longest was 301!
2E968705-3BAE-47B1-9B3B-C4290A717E4B.png

Last time out I had some of the bombiest bombs this old body can manage.

Two outings ago was very rough, couldn’t not find the left side of the fairway. Last time out I was hitting absolute bombs, reaching parts of the course I don’t normally find. It was glorious.

Last time out I had some of the bombiest bombs this old body can manage.

Played 4 rounds this weekend and best driving weekend I’ve probably ever had. Love the B21.

Remains a fairway finding machine for me. For my last four rounds, my fairways hit have been 13/14, 10/14, 13/14 and 10/14.

Still the best driver I’ve ever played. For someone who has always struggled driving the ball, it has totally changed my driving.

Longest was 280 today. Not too bad on a cold and windy day. Hit a couple 250-260ish but I was kinda guiding them.

Still the best driver I’ve ever played. For someone who has always struggled driving the ball, it has totally changed my driving.
I'll admit, I miss the B21 from time to time. Had some really great days with it. And I loved the sound of it.

Keep one around just can’t part with it even though I don’t play it often

With my driver fitting next week, I am not necessarily looking to replace my B21. I just want to know what is the best driver out there for me. The B21 has been a game changer. It definitely changed my driving. Well, it and lessons... probably 50/50.

I hit some good drives today and some not so great ones. The bad ones went hard left. I wonder if the B21 knows I’m testing new drivers tomorrow?

When hit well, this one still holds up to the new stuff. I think the mishits were punished slightly more than with newer drivers. I didn’t hit the new Big Bertha and I wanted to compare these.

The B21 was performing well on the range. When I kept my head behind the ball, I had a really nice consistent ball flight.

I hit some really good drives with the B21 today. Almost driving the 13th green was a pick me up. It still performs and can compete with the newest releases for sure.

I agree. Once I paired it with the Fuji Pro 2.0, that was it. It went from very good to great for me. Plus, the combo also happens to look tremendous.

Although the G400 Max and G425 Max (I still have both with numerous shafts, LOL...) are known for their forgiveness and super-high MOI numbers, I find the B21 to be even more forgiving. And longer.

I drove the ball well Sunday using the B21. Misses weren’t terrible and I had back up back 300 yard drives on 17 & 18. The tee ball I hit in 18 was absolutely hammered. The hole was uphill and into the wind with soft fairways. If conditions were optimal, I have no idea how far that ball would have rolled.

Fed up with my driving inaccuracy so I've bought a 9.0° from the bay.
Always wished I had bought this driver way back in 2021 but my fitter said no way to it being a fit for me which I regret not just trying.
Anyway will see how it goes when it comes but I hope it is the driver that this thread makes it out to be!
Long wait sadly as it supposedly won't come until the 17th!

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Back