First Look: PUMA Ignite NXT Crafted Golf Shoes

MY GOODNESS THESE ARE AMAZING!
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
1591369747493.png

Despite the fact that I'm a comfort over style type, I like the white / gray and the blue / brown.

Not a big fan of the color schemes personally. Will pass on these. Still love last year's NXT's and wear them for most rounds.

I ended up with two pairs of the previous models, one lace and one disc version - mainly because I loved both colour ways. I love the look of these - maybe it's the subtle throwback reference to the saddle. If cross-border shopping weren't such a pita now, I'd get another.

The white and hi-rise combo is money. The rest look okay to me but less so when you actually try to pair them with belts and pants.

I like the white & gray and black & brown. Hard pass on the other two.

A buddy is hooking me up with a free pair of these. I went White/Hi Rise. Pretty pumped!!

A buddy is hooking me up with a free pair of these. I went White/Hi Rise. Pretty pumped!!
That’s awesome and the combo I’d go with!

Freaking love these and the brown and white look so good

3775521D-F2BF-4130-872C-A9046CD45D93.jpeg
These were at the door when we came back from Wild Dunes. Fit me perfectly and very comfy. I’ll stick a better orthotic in them but otherwise perfect.

Sorry to bump an old thread like this but our friends over at budget golf have these for a deep discount and I’m pondering them.

For those that have them and play morning rounds how is the performance in the dew? Keep your feet dry? Any slippage?

Sorry to bump an old thread like this but our friends over at budget golf have these for a deep discount and I’m pondering them.

For those that have them and play morning rounds how is the performance in the dew? Keep your feet dry? Any slippage?
Why are you making me ponder these this morning? I’ve seen these in person and they are growing on me.

They don't have my size 🫤

Back