Puma ProAdapt Delta Golf Shoes

Ok so the Shoes came in wore them for 1 round. Feel great love the stability BUT there is one spot on my right foot where the tongue is rubbing and causing a blister on the inside of my foot.
Anyone else have this issue?

Ok so the Shoes came in wore them for 1 round. Feel great love the stability BUT there is one spot on my right foot where the tongue is rubbing and causing a blister on the inside of my foot.
Anyone else have this issue?
Have not had that at all. Is the tongue getting folded somehow?

Have not had that at all. Is the tongue getting folded somehow?
No the tongue isn't getting folded over. It's just a hotspot that rubs me wrong. :( I even tried wearing Band-Aids on the spot but that didn't help.
I will give it another week to rest before trying the shoes again. I really like the shoes except for this one spot.

No the tongue isn't getting folded over. It's just a hotspot that rubs me wrong. :( I even tried wearing Band-Aids on the spot but that didn't help.
I will give it another week to rest before trying the shoes again. I really like the shoes except for this one spot.

my left small toe rubs some but not enough to blister. Instead, I have issues with ankle bite and that will rub the skin off. More to do with my foot and a low cut shoe then the shoe I think. What I do is place two corn bads under my ankle bones and put on my socks. I could do the same on my left toe if it was worse. this solves the problem. the corn pads are much better then bandaides as they provide cushion and they stick where I put them.

my left small toe rubs some but not enough to blister. Instead, I have issues with ankle bite and that will rub the skin off. More to do with my foot and a low cut shoe then the shoe I think. What I do is place two corn bads under my ankle bones and put on my socks. I could do the same on my left toe if it was worse. this solves the problem. the corn pads are much better then bandaides as they provide cushion and they stick where I put them.
I think we are talking about the same thing "Ankle bite". It is just one spot on the right foot but I can't wear the shoes but don't have any issues with the other Puma shoes.
I will try the corn pads because I really like the shoes and it would be a shame not to be able to wear them.

I like the stability they offer and they are very comfortable.

I think we are talking about the same thing "Ankle bite". It is just one spot on the right foot but I can't wear the shoes but don't have any issues with the other Puma shoes.
I will try the corn pads because I really like the shoes and it would be a shame not to be able to wear them.

I like the stability they offer and they are very comfortable.

I think this will make them feel like next world. I was amazed at how much better they felt instantly I put two on each side but it is really only my left ankle where I've had problems.

I think this will make them feel like next world. I was amazed at how much better they felt instantly I put two on each side but it is really only my left ankle where I've had problems.
I got the pads so I will keep my fingers crossed tomorrow. it would be a shame not to be able wear these fine shoes!

I wore my ProAdapt Deltas for my weekend round. I hadn’t worn them all year. They are fantastic shoes.

Back