That's North Dakota west. 🤓

But seriously, look at this terrain map of the state. Then compare to the midwest, which is flat. Not flat.

View attachment 9104548
Flatter than what I consider mountainous. It's flat lol

But yes I understand it isn't ACTUALLY prairie flat

I'm surprised no one mentioned it so I will. Dan mentioned that Off Couse hopefully isn't only audio soon. That's HUGE!

Wait… new car??

I enjoy the episodes with THP members as much if not more than the the industry episodes. It just speaks to the community THP has built.

I enjoy the episodes with THP members as much if not more than the the industry episodes. It just speaks to the community THP has built.
I really appreciate this feedback!

It's something I want to keep doing very much.

The granddaddy talk got me pumped!! I can’t wait.. I am so excited!!

Forgot to add these two responses

@Canadan so what is it about a longneck putter that you like/prefer? Just feel as it fits your putter stroke?

@Muchmore18 that ball on your best round totally has value!!!! You made an amazing recovery 18 to finish under par. Absolutely deserves the recognition!

Forgot to add these two responses

@Canadan so what is it about a longneck putter that you like/prefer? Just feel as it fits your putter stroke?

@Muchmore18 that ball on your best round totally has value!!!! You made an amazing recovery 18 to finish under par. Absolutely deserves the recognition!
Yessir. The more face balanced presence suits my stroke really well.

Yessir. The more face balanced presence suits my stroke really well.
Ah gotcha. I’m very much looking to finally go through a putter fitting process (about 2 weeks away). In the past I haven’t tried things as much as I needed/should have

Ah gotcha. I’m very much looking to finally go through a putter fitting process (about 2 weeks away). In the past I haven’t tried things as much as I needed/should have
It's something I sorted out during my SAM fitting at Club Champion. I barely open and close the face during the stroke, so something that is face balanced seems to really support that and not work against my stroke style.

It's something I sorted out during my SAM fitting at Club Champion. I barely open and close the face during the stroke, so something that is face balanced seems to really support that and not work against my stroke style.
I’m hoping to get *all* the info from it (mine is the $100 deal at CC, but I’m hoping to really focus on the putter)

Not the best picture. This is the wall @Canadan saw during the show. I really need an actual display for the balls too
View attachment 9104419

*this is an older picture and the shafts have since been straightened lol

thanks for the picture, sure enjoyed listening to the show! Agree with your advice on pictures, I didn't take near enough at the MC last year! Especially of the guys I got to enjoy the rounds with!

@Canadan, I suspected some of your ponders are to help posting. Well played 😎

thanks for the picture, sure enjoyed listening to the show! Agree with your advice on pictures, I didn't take near enough at the MC last year! Especially of the guys I got to enjoy the rounds with!

@Canadan, I suspected some of your ponders are to help posting. Well played 😎
Hahaha it usually makes for a pretty fun debate especially when it’s a mallet putter or joggers hahaha

I just now had the chance to listen to this episode! Well done @Canadan and @Muchmore18. Love hearing the Grandaddy tips and they are noted! The shout out to the current Grandaddy team being on the forum and engaged made me smile!

I just now had the chance to listen to this episode! Well done @Canadan and @Muchmore18. Love hearing the Grandaddy tips and they are noted! The shout out to the current Grandaddy team being on the forum and engaged made me smile!
Glad you enjoyed it! I could have talked about the Grandaddy for hours so if you ever need anything, just let me know! Though you already have a fantastic resource in Tev!

I know I was only a guest but I just wanted to say thank you to those who listened! It was an honor being asked to be on. Knowing how many guys and gals make this part of their Friday/weekend routine made this a really cool thing to be a part of for me and I really do appreciate everyone who commented saying they enjoyed it!

Back