JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
43%. That is the amount of the price hike that ESPN+ will getting next month. The sports giant will rise from $6.99 per month or $70 a year to $9.99 or $100 a year. Outrageous? Perhaps on the surface, but diving in more might say that they were underpriced for golf fans.

Before 2022, PGA Tour Live was a service that offered extended coverage of events. The migration to ESPN+ included far more golf than was offered by NBC previously in either their stand alone app or the NBC Sports streaming outlet. With ESPN+ providing over 4,000 hours for fans to catch both exclusive and concurrently running live feeds.

The price change does not impact the price of the Disney Bundle, the company said. ESPN says ESPN+’s new higher price points still compare favorably to other sports streaming services like DAZN or Bally Sports+, which are currently right around $20 each.

Are you an ESPN+ Subscriber? Does this price hike make you consider changing or leaving the service?

Untitled-2-1024x692.jpg

Continue reading...

Do we see all those jumping to Disney Bundle from ESPN+? How long until we see a price hike there?

• Admin
Do we see all those jumping to Disney Bundle from ESPN+? How long until we see a price hike there?
I would venture a guess that we do see a hike there at some point in the near future. While Disney doesnt have to pay a ton of rights deals like ESPN for TV, the subscriber growth is undeniable and at some point it will hit $20 for the package.

I got a notification for renewal next month @70
It seems its before the change, luckily...
I mainly use it for UFC. I like the golf access too though

Might change my mind when it bills at 100 :ROFLMAO:

I was but ditched it earlier this month, along with a few other memberships. Too many services going up. So I started seriously stream lining my cost of living.
Cell bill and storage have gone up $10 each in the last month. It’s not a lot but it all adds up…
Bro-in-law recommends I dump the storage and keep stuff at his place…hmmm.
I may try an mvno for cell service, although I fear the porting number fiasco that could arise…

Still a deal imo. For what I get, it’s well worth 9.99 to me.

What hasn't increased 43% in the last year? Bills keep going up but my paycheck stays the same. Love it

The Disney bundle is still a great deal. 9.99 is a bout right for ESPN+ For the hours I get out of it.

Get my ESPN+ along with Disney and Hulu in bundle. $30 dollar increase for espn+ in my mind is still a great deal. We watch a ton of sports on it. Wife and I both.

Disney bundle FTW! Like others have said, I would likely pay this for just ESPN+

I'm already in on the Disney Bundle. Will be watching this closely.

I was thinking about getting the bundle. I love Marvel but I can live without it.

Figure this will just push everyone to the Hulu live bundle or the Disney plus bundle

I get the bundle with my Verizon plan. It's just so good. Hulu is great with Letterkenny and classic shows, ESPN has lots of college sports and what used to be the NHL center ice package. Disney is actually the part I watch the least.

I get the Disney bundle for free through my Verizon subscription, wonder if that will be changing and they start to charge a little for it each month

Been on the bundle for a while. It's the way to go IMO even before this. Solid deal for all 3 services.

Not a subscriber, but this reminds me to check on our Disney+ subscription and when it's up for renewal

43%. That is the amount of the price hike that ESPN+ will getting next month. The sports giant will rise from $6.99 per month or $70 a year to $9.99 or $100 a year. Outrageous? Perhaps on the surface, but diving in more might say that they were underpriced for golf fans.

Before 2022, PGA Tour Live was a service that offered extended coverage of events. The migration to ESPN+ included far more golf than was offered by NBC previously in either their stand alone app or the NBC Sports streaming outlet. With ESPN+ providing over 4,000 hours for fans to catch both exclusive and concurrently running live feeds.

The price change does not impact the price of the Disney Bundle, the company said. ESPN says ESPN+’s new higher price points still compare favorably to other sports streaming services like DAZN or Bally Sports+, which are currently right around $20 each.

Are you an ESPN+ Subscriber? Does this price hike make you consider changing or leaving the service?

Untitled-2-1024x692.jpg

Continue reading...
My understanding is the Disney Bundle really is now cheapest way to get ESPN+? If I just had ESPN+ and not hulu + Disney+, this really isn't worth it to me. When they raise the bundle price, I'll probably end up dropping it

We have the Disney bundle also. I won’t be hanging it yet. I like the access to the golf so it is worth it tome for now.

I guess its good that it is included with my cell phone service

I dont have ESPN+, but the couple dollar per month doesnt seem crazy. The issue is when you subscribe to 3, 4, 5 streaming services, and now each of them had a price raise. I think the cumulative effect is what will cause some people to make changes. I have Sling & Amazon Tv, I'm not willing to sign on anywhere else right now. I dont watch enough tv to make it feel worth while as it is..

Disney bundle went up in price already a few months back.

Back