THP Experiences For the Rest of 2022

No wonder PGA and LIV are going at each other so hard. They’re trying to keep up with THP!

What an awesome list of THP experiences still to come! It is just mind blowing reading that list for the last half of the year events! I cannot wait to follow them all i love THP live experience threads!

Incredible slate of events and courses coming up. The rest of the year is going to be a lot of fun and can’t wait to follow along!

Busy year boys and girls. Busy year. Best get your fingers in shape because there's going to be a whole lot of posting going on .

@JB and @GolferGal, what a great year so far. And to @JDax, thanks for introducing me to THP

And there’s more? That is crazy good news

Solid lineup. Excited to see what else might pop up.

One HELL of a schedule this year!

With the events that have already happened and those already planned to come, this year was looking to be the best one yet since I've been here. And now there's more? THP never ceases to amaze and bring it every time! Can't wait to follow what's already planned and what's still to come!

What has already taken place is pretty unreal. What is still to come is pretty mindblowing. So many great experiences, at so many great courses....I dont know how @JB and @GolferGal do it.

Excited to follow these experiences and all of what is going on around here. THP is amazing. Love it!!

Such a great line up!!!

This is an absolutely amazing schedule. The live threads are so much fun, for anyone who hasn’t partaken.

Wow this is awesome. One incredible experience after another, and we are not done yet!

so much goodness still to come. I've said it before and I"ll keep saying it, it is absolutely amazing the things @JB @GolferGal and the rest of the THP staff do for us crazy golf nuts that call this place home. I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful opportunities you give us and for the place you give us to come make new friends and obsess about golf with each other.

Lol I guess there's some stuff to look forward to THP! How in the world do they do all that in basically 5 months? 🤯🤣🤯🤣🤯

September is BUSY. There is so much left on the calendar! With the exception of the GD, the Victory Cup and Morgan Cup are my most anticipated. And the Goat Cup. The Titleist experience is cool too. Budget event is nice. Ok. I'm ready for all of them!

So excited for all of the participants! Excited for the live stream from 17 at TPC Sawgrass to watch @jmix18 make a hole in one.

Also excited to see the fitting sheets from ECPC!

Dang, there is a lot of awesome int he 2nd half of 2022.

This is an incredible calendar, it really is. Need to update the phone diary I think for sure...

I have stopped tossing my hat in the ring for 2022 THP Experiences for a couple of reasons AND will follow every one of these to the best of my ability. I know when in a THP Experience, the support and engagement from the larger community is a big part of what makes it special. It is an honor and pleasure to support you THPers!

I also like to show support for the OEM sponsors. I always learn cool things and expect they appreciate seeing THPers joining in from the forum. It's a good thing to do.

Back