THP Experiences For the Rest of 2022

So many good things still coming!

So much awesome on the way this year still!
And then the calendar flips over and we start it all again!

Also excited to see the fitting sheets from ECPC!
Just blacked out sheets knowing there is something special under there! Can't wait!!

What a lineup of amazing events!

So excited for all of the participants! Excited for the live stream from 17 at TPC Sawgrass to watch @jmix18 make a hole in one.

Also excited to see the fitting sheets from ECPC!
That'd be my 1st ever... Me and par 3's don't generally get along.

So - I'm going to visualize it as a 140-yard approach to #7 green at Marsh!

Mind-blowing list of what is coming. 🔥🔥

I had never even thought about an experience - was honestly a bit confused by it, sounded all TGTBT. Then I listened to the last episode of the pod with Chris talking all about it and was mesmerized....

Awesome experiences coming up cannot wait to follow along

Over the course of 2022, we have had plenty of events hosted through our forum offering the most incredible few days of golf imaginable. As the halfway point of the year has passed us, we wanted to give a quick update and look into what is coming up in the months ahead.

In August we have the GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf. A group of 8 forum members are headed to Ballyhack including Jason Finley and Austin Tudor from Callaway for a few days of incredible golf.

September 7th through the 9th the Budget Golf Championship hits the Dormie Club in West End, NC. Sixteen THPers playing with Budget Golf and Bag Boy walking the beautiful fairways of Dormie Club in a competition made up of golfers of all skill levels.

September 14th-16th the Victory Cup with Mizuno hits TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra. Home of the iconic 17th, where we will be live streaming the action as 8 forum members including Chris Voshall and Jeremy Galbreth from Mizuno take to the course for 2 days of fun.

September 19th-21st is the Titleist Experience where 12 THPers will head to Ballyhack in Roanoke, VA to learn all about Titleist TSR metal woods playing alongside Luke Epp and Josh Talge from Titleist Golf.

October 3rd to the 5th is Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya heading to the Dormie Club. Two lucky forum members will get fit for new Callaway Rogue ST drivers with premium UST Mamiya shafts and put them right into play.

October 14th-16th is the 2022 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf. Heading to Old Waverly and Mossy Oak in West Point, MS where 16 THPers become tour players for a weekend complete with a full bag of clubs, apparel scripting and a whole lot more.

In December, it’s time for the ultimate in THP Experiences. The Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf. 12 lucky forum members (spots still available) go on the all expenses paid trip of a lifetime. Fit at ECPC for new clubs, tour Callaway HQ, and play against the Callaway marketing team at an amazing venue.

Just because you are not able to participate or spots are full, doesn’t mean you can’t see what they are all about. Each one gets a live update thread filled with pictures, video and more on the THP Forum.

That is one heck of a schedule and some spots still remain, but the biggest question is, are we done? The answer is no and we have some very cool announcements coming up on the forum in the near future.

View attachment 9105371

Continue reading...
Sheesh you Staffers stay busy. Maybe take a load off.. play some golf? 😂

Sheesh you Staffers stay busy. Maybe take a load off.. play some golf? 😂
Work is work, but I know I have never missed one of these and won't start now. :)

I had never even thought about an experience - was honestly a bit confused by it, sounded all TGTBT. Then I listened to the last episode of the pod with Chris talking all about it and was mesmerized....
They definitely give that feeling of too good to be true. Especially when you tell people about it. But they are real and there's so many live threads showing exactly how true and amazing they are!

What a list!

I know which golf schedule I'm following the rest of the year! 🔥 Mind-expanding experiences stacked week after week. Such an impressive calendar of OEM's, venues, and opportunities!

Such a solid set of events lined up!! I cannot wait to follow along!

I realized that I follow most of these events more than I do most pga tour events.

I realized that I follow most of these events more than I do most pga tour events.
Same. PGA golf is a when I can watch, I will thing. THP golf leads to PTO and "sick day" ponders. And I know I'm not the only one... at least I hope.

This is how I feel most of the time.
Hope this isn’t throwing off the Feng shui of this thread posting this.

Over the course of 2022, we have had plenty of events hosted through our forum offering the most incredible few days of golf imaginable. As the halfway point of the year has passed us, we wanted to give a quick update and look into what is coming up in the months ahead.

In August we have the GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf. A group of 8 forum members are headed to Ballyhack including Jason Finley and Austin Tudor from Callaway for a few days of incredible golf.

September 7th through the 9th the Budget Golf Championship hits the Dormie Club in West End, NC. Sixteen THPers playing with Budget Golf and Bag Boy walking the beautiful fairways of Dormie Club in a competition made up of golfers of all skill levels.

September 14th-16th the Victory Cup with Mizuno hits TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra. Home of the iconic 17th, where we will be live streaming the action as 8 forum members including Chris Voshall and Jeremy Galbreth from Mizuno take to the course for 2 days of fun.

September 19th-21st is the Titleist Experience where 12 THPers will head to Ballyhack in Roanoke, VA to learn all about Titleist TSR metal woods playing alongside Luke Epp and Josh Talge from Titleist Golf.

October 3rd to the 5th is Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya heading to the Dormie Club. Two lucky forum members will get fit for new Callaway Rogue ST drivers with premium UST Mamiya shafts and put them right into play.

October 14th-16th is the 2022 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf. Heading to Old Waverly and Mossy Oak in West Point, MS where 16 THPers become tour players for a weekend complete with a full bag of clubs, apparel scripting and a whole lot more.

In December, it’s time for the ultimate in THP Experiences. The Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf. 12 lucky forum members (spots still available) go on the all expenses paid trip of a lifetime. Fit at ECPC for new clubs, tour Callaway HQ, and play against the Callaway marketing team at an amazing venue.

Just because you are not able to participate or spots are full, doesn’t mean you can’t see what they are all about. Each one gets a live update thread filled with pictures, video and more on the THP Forum.

That is one heck of a schedule and some spots still remain, but the biggest question is, are we done? The answer is no and we have some very cool announcements coming up on the forum in the near future.

View attachment 9105371

Continue reading...
THP continues to deliver - so many great events. What a slate left for this year! Looking forward to each of these

We are getting ready to have some fun that’s for sure

Made mention of this on WGP this week, but boy is it about to be a crazy few weeks.

September is nuts.

Looking forward to these events.

At the Bourbon Bash got to meet and play with some great THPers many of whom have been on one or more Experiences and appreciate the stories and wisdom they shared with us.

Will be rooting for everyone that has been selected to participate in these upcoming Experiences and following along.

Back