Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today Jim Grundberg from SeeMore Putters joins the show to talk about putting and equipment.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Dan and Jim discuss everything from the benefits to RST to straight shafts vs their new RST Hosel deisgn. This show has a lot going on and is one you will not want to miss as SeeMore goes Off Course.

Untitled-8-1024x346.jpg

Episode 117 is here and Dan and Jim discuss the following topics.

Who is SeeMore Today?The...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait to listen to this!!!

Very timely, and I'm excited to give this one a listen!

The brand sat there in the back of a warehouse in Chicago. Crazy to think about.

Excited about the Mini Giant Deep Flange, and what's coming in 2023 from SeeMore!

Ready for the drive to dig in. @Canadan has been on a roll!

Great conversation and you can really hear the passion Jim has for SeeMore. I'll be keeping an eye out for what's next from this brand, because I could definitely use some help on the green! Thanks @Canadan

@Canadan another great listen. I love learning about brands and filing the information away for when I make purchases later. See more is definitely a brand I will have to take a look at.

Love hearing the history. I didn't know most of that.

Still on the top of the list of brand/technology I really want to try in the future. :unsure:

Listening now on the way to my fitting. Great so far as usual.

Fun listen so far.. Thanks for sharing the history. I had no idea on some of it.. Also,, Payne and that putting round was truly amazing. One of the greatest most exciting rounds of golf I can remember.

1658498120987.png

Great listen Dan. I game an 8 year old PTM3, and my wife games my first SeeMore, an original FGP just like Payne Stewart's. Our club pro even commented to her in a clinic how that is a great putter.

Lots of work to catch up on today. This is a welcome listen!

About 20 minutes in and really enjoying it! Pretty crazy that other companies make one offs for their staff because the tech is SO good from SeeMore!

stealth finish and custom orders peaked my attention. another great episode @Canadan

Lol Jim calling out @Canadan on having multiple putters is hilarious.

Having a SeeMore Putter as a training aid is an outstanding idea!

RST has been a true game changer for me. It really helped me remove variables in my putting stroke and become more consistent. I had so many mechanical "fixes" which were not actually helping.

Such a game changing technology by setting you up consistently every time!

This was a great episode. Was especially interesting to learn about their history and the changes after Payne passed away.

bump...if you need something to listen too while waiting in the doctor's office, getting an oil change, grocery shopping, practicing putting, walking/running or just relaxing out back watching nature....:cool:

Back