@Jman, I will be very keen to read your comparison of the TSi3 and the new TSR lineup.

@Jman, I will be very keen to read your comparison of the TSi3 and the new TSR lineup.
I’m excited to get to compare my friend!

I will say, the TSi3 here has really surprised me. I’m a little upset I waited to hit it until now, but it does all the things I ask for, and in probably the best looking shape out there

I’m excited to get to compare my friend!

I will say, the TSi3 here has really surprised me. I’m a little upset I waited to hit it until now, but it does all the things I ask for, and in probably the best looking shape out there
I am actually surprised that with as much equipment gets through your hands for testing, you hadn’t tried it before now. I really think it is one of the best heads released by any OEM in the last few years.

This driver makes me happy. I cannot wait to see what the TSR does for me. 😍

Still just giddy with the TSi4, bombs! My FW % is a bit low at just below 50%. I'll take that with a big percentage of the missed FW's are just off. It's not a FW, but so darn close I count it in my mind;) but let the H4 do its thing and knock me down a notch.

Can't wait to try the R line when it comes out!

This driver makes me happy. I cannot wait to see what the TSR does for me. 😍
If you remember I said I didn’t really care for the sound, well that’s been changing a lot. I’m really liking this driver as well over the 915 D3 I had for a few years.
the TSI fairway woods are so good too…I can’t wait to hit the TSR stuff.

The TSi4 dropped a big one today. Those TSr's better be outstanding to knock this one out.

after a handful of rounds with the 5g weight in the tsi2, i’m putting the 11g back in. i feel like i’ve lost some of the automatic-ness i was enjoying. she gonna be a heavy beast, but hopefully i’ll start finding more fairways.

after a handful of rounds with the 5g weight in the tsi2, i’m putting the 11g back in. i feel like i’ve lost some of the automatic-ness i was enjoying. she gonna be a heavy beast, but hopefully i’ll start finding more fairways.
Are you going to look into the new release?

maybe. but i’m really happy with the tsi2.
That is why I wondered. Every time I move on from a driver that really works for me, I regret it.

i will not mess with this driver

what a freaking day off the tee today. after a few rounds putting the 5g weight in the back to lighten swing weight, i got tired of the two way miss and put the 11g in. fell right back into step with this thing.

even lofted up, i can still hit the trajectory and shape i want on command. my misses were barely in the rough, but for most of the day it was fairway after fairway. iron swing hit the snooze button and never got out of bed, but it was a hella fun day off the tee.

what a freaking day off the tee today. after a few rounds putting the 5g weight in the back to lighten swing weight, i got tired of the two way miss and put the 11g in. fell right back into step with this thing.

even lofted up, i can still hit the trajectory and shape i want on command. my misses were barely in the rough, but for most of the day it was fairway after fairway. iron swing hit the snooze button and never got out of bed, but it was a hella fun day off the tee.
I hear ya! When I was fitted for mine, the spec sheet said +4g, so my TSi2 has had ~12g weight from day one (and 1/4-inch short). Unreal fairway finder.

Isn’t it amazing how we can’t leave good enough alone? Glad you are having so much success.

Isn’t it amazing how we can’t leave good enough alone? Glad you are having so much success.

i have a case of the “yeah but”s

yeah but what if i loft it down?
yeah but what if i try a different shaft?
yeah but maybe i can hit it farther with something else

I hit some hellacious drives with the TSi3 yesterday. Some gross quick swings occurred too, but overall the sample is just killer.

The TSi4 still amazes me, but couldn't figure out why it didn't want to turn over or kept on the right side. Today's round was slow...5 hours slow! On a par 5 I was waiting to hit and just gently swinging the club and letting it rest on the ground. I noticed a little rattle near the head and picked it up and twisted. The head was loose:oops:, went and got my wrench and it was a quarter turn before it clicked. WOW, never thought of checking the tightness of the adapter.

After that confidence was back to SEND mode and had a monster and the right side was no more! Woo-Hoo!

I think it knows what's coming out!

I’ve never had this happen before. They wasn’t all pretty today but they ended up in the short stuff. Loving the TSi3 and Tour AD-HD combo.

You can also see why I said what I said in the "how would you rank your putting" thread.

73D817F0-BB57-4D92-83BB-DF941108B307.jpeg

Last edited:
Playing with my brother today he handed me his TSi3 with an X Stiff Tensei White to try out. I had never hit one outdoor and holy smokes I was crushing that thing. I went from being 5 or so yards short of him with my Cobra to blowing this past him. I was super impressed. I absolutely love the more traditional shape of the head. It looks like an old school driver.

Playing with my brother today he handed me his TSi3 with an X Stiff Tensei White to try out. I had never hit one outdoor and holy smokes I was crushing that thing. I went from being 5 or so yards short of him with my Cobra to blowing this past him. I was super impressed. I absolutely love the more traditional shape of the head. It looks like an old school driver.
It’s tremendous. For me, it’s a do it all head, not the highest ball speed I’ve gotten this year (that remains LTDx LS) but damn close.

The TSi series has just been phenomenal for all skill levels and swing types. I don't see how it can be topped by TSr haha.
It has. 😉

this has me 2nd guessing going with the LTDx LS to "play with"...it's really good. it hasn't got me the way the stealth and Max LS did but it's good...but i've never even swung a titleist driver (or any of their woods and hybrids)...maybe it's time.

The TSi4 knows what happened and was begging today on the course:D Was unbelievably fun!

I will introduce him to his new brother soon and see what he has to say.

this has me 2nd guessing going with the LTDx LS to "play with"...it's really good. it hasn't got me the way the stealth and Max LS did but it's good...but i've never even swung a titleist driver (or any of their woods and hybrids)...maybe it's time.
Lots of great drivers out there right now!

Back