2022 Odyssey and Toulon Design Putters

i mean, I’ve got a brand new 2ball 11 crank hosel that hasn’t touched a ball yet.
When I can play, you and @Canadan come down and test it out at a fun links course here
That sounds like fun on so many levels. Consider me in. Never spent a lot of time with a two-ball, even in the store. Be neat to experience it.

First putt with the TH5KTWDB (that's a long name:D) today and drained an 18 footer for birdie. It was on the fringe a few feet off the green. Boy was that fun!

Distance control was spot on and it aligned so well. Felt like I should have made more putts but I was excited just getting it close again. No three putts and confidence was high on every putt. Don't have to give it much as it just gets off the WH face so well and quiet.

Believe I made a good choice in this one.

I keep checking CPO to hopefully catch the day the 11 goes there - Will be picking up Slant Neck with the pro alignment
Yeah, I checked CPO for a Chicago v2. No luck. Or maybe it was. I really shouldn't buy any more putters until I get fit to get a better handle on what I should be swinging.

I put the Toulon Las Vegas in play on a local course where the greens are usually quick but not fast. Unfortunately the greens were furry and slow and I struggled. For whatever reason I put better with the Eleven on slower greens and I had 38 putts with the LV which is one of my worst this year. I want to get the Vegas out on faster greens as that's where I've felt more comfortable with it

I put the Toulon Las Vegas in play on a local course where the greens are usually quick but not fast. Unfortunately the greens were furry and slow and I struggled. For whatever reason I put better with the Eleven on slower greens and I had 38 putts with the LV which is one of my worst this year. I want to get the Vegas out on faster greens as that's where I've felt more comfortable with it
Stroke lab in both I am guessing? Are you typically more used to inserts than milled?

Stroke lab in both I am guessing? Are you typically more used to inserts than milled?
Both are stroke lab shafts and I've used both insert and milled putters. I may be an odd duck as I was informed the Toulon putters should be faster off the face, not slower..🤷‍♂️

Both are stroke lab shafts and I've used both insert and milled putters. I may be an odd duck as I was informed the Toulon putters should be faster off the face, not slower..🤷‍♂️
The Eleven has the white hot insert, right? That has always been a fairly reactionary face. Plus then you throw in audible differences, and the milled SOUND faster but in reality aren't much different. Can make you hit them lighter just due to that because the feedback you are getting is that they are quicker (louder) but in reality it's not actually doing much different.

and the milled SOUND faster but in reality aren't much different
When Sean Toulon says the milled Toulons are faster, you listen :p

Just giving you a hard time lol

@xThor asked him about a month or so ago and that's what he shared with the forum

When Sean Toulon says the milled Toulons are faster, you listen :p

Just giving you a hard time lol

@xThor asked him about a month or so ago and that's what he shared with the forum
There ya go then. I'd trust him, he knows a bit.

I guess just going off personal experience then, I tend to feel like the sound alters the way I putt more than anything, and insert putters always sound much lower, giving the impression they are softer and you're not putting it as hard. 1 to 1 though if the Toulon's come off quicker then there we go

This one intrigues me so much....I love a good plumbers neck mallet.

1658525539597.png

Triple Wide is still in honeymoon phase and is providing me some looks. I just need to get in a better position on approach or from greenside. Helped me drop a 15' birdie on 18 to leave with a good vibe!

Anybody on here going for the new Austin Longneck? $1250!

Last edited:
I like it, but for that much I’d rather make a custom or get another one off Bettinardi. The garage toulons being half the price too makes it hard for these small batches for me.

as for the 11 though…saw some in the pro shop today and I really liked the overall profile. If those ever make it to Callaway preowned for that CH model, I may look into snagging one

Just sold my Triple Wide. Really liked it but putt better with my old V-Line White Hot Pro. Something about the V-Line just feels more solid or something as compared to the 5K.

I don't know if I can ever get rid of the 5K Triple Wide. We had a charity scramble for work last Friday and I made one of the longest putts (well over 40 feet) that I've made in years and had at least 4 or 5 other long putts that lipped out. I'm a broken record, but it takes A LOT to put a bad roll on the ball with this thing. And again, not always making putts but leaving myself very very close on the 2nd putt.

It's been a saving grace for me since I've had a rough year with the wedges. Looking forward to this next month or two of golf to see if I can start posting some better scores.

I don't know if I can ever get rid of the 5K Triple Wide. We had a charity scramble for work last Friday and I made one of the longest putts (well over 40 feet) that I've made in years and had at least 4 or 5 other long putts that lipped out. I'm a broken record, but it takes A LOT to put a bad roll on the ball with this thing. And again, not always making putts but leaving myself very very close on the 2nd putt.

It's been a saving grace for me since I've had a rough year with the wedges. Looking forward to this next month or two of golf to see if I can start posting some better scores.
I need to roll the Triple Wide in Myrtle! I get along well with the Eleven, but I’m curious about the TW as the only face-balanced option in the Tri-Hot lineup.

Longnecks aren't my jam. Good looking putter though.

I was initially very opposed to the triple wide, on looks alone. But when I played around with one for a while last month, I came away impressed and confused at the same time.
The confusion was on whether or not I should buy one. It’s sooooooo stable.

loved the 11 from the first time i rolled it and it continues to be the most loveable, ugly putter.

Had a really good weekend putting got to my PB, as well as had some really great two putts from considerable distance with my DW playing with @cm24 on Sunday as well.

Back