Finally got to listen to this one on the way to coaches clinic yesterday! My guys Jim and @Canadan killed it as expected, I love the story of SeeMore as it’s a brand I hold near and dear to my heart

Finally got to listen to this one on the way to coaches clinic yesterday! My guys Jim and @Canadan killed it as expected, I love the story of SeeMore as it’s a brand I hold near and dear to my heart
thanks for listening in my good man! I definitely had great James memories lining it up and doing my research pre-show.

It's wild to think how long SeeMore has been in our lives, especially from a THP perspective.

thanks for listening in my good man! I definitely had great James memories lining it up and doing my research pre-show.

It's wild to think how long SeeMore has been in our lives, especially from a THP perspective.
Haha, you mentioned the vault and I though I was about to get called out 🤣

I think I have most of the copper from that vault here in OK!

Haha, you mentioned the vault and I though I was about to get called out 🤣

I think I have most of the copper from that vault here in OK!
I thought the conversation about the PRs would entertain you.

It really was a fun experience to get together with other THPers and talk about the unique millings and finishes and etc that made our PRs special.

I just listened, and this was a fantastic show from start to finish. What a great interview. I loved hearing about Zach Johnson, and some of the company history. Regarding the new line of 2022 putters, I found a PVD SiO2 Straight last week and let me tell you, that is one impressive putter for the money. WOW.

Very excited to see what is ahead from SeeMore... new 2023 discussion definitely caught my attention.

Might see Jim next week. Going in to get a fitting check and get some modifications done to my FGP.

I just picked one of these up. I finally found one out in the wild and messed around with it at a golf shop, and I was stunned at how often I wasn't square or positioned correctly over the club face. I got a used one for just over a 100 I think it's the model before current release, but I want to toy with it and see if it makes me any better at squaring everything up.

I just listened, and this was a fantastic show from start to finish. What a great interview. I loved hearing about Zach Johnson, and some of the company history. Regarding the new line of 2022 putters, I found a PVD SiO2 Straight last week and let me tell you, that is one impressive putter for the money. WOW.

Very excited to see what is ahead from SeeMore... new 2023 discussion definitely caught my attention.

Thanks for listening!

I just picked one of these up. I finally found one out in the wild and messed around with it at a golf shop, and I was stunned at how often I wasn't square or positioned correctly over the club face. I got a used one for just over a 100 I think it's the model before current release, but I want to toy with it and see if it makes me any better at squaring everything up.

Always happy to help. Reach out to us anytime at info@seemore.com. #allstate

Back