Limited Run: Titleist Pro V1 Left Dot

Haha.. have you had any boot cutting knives show up to the house?
No, and I’ve also successfully not bought any LH clubs on accident in a while 🤣

I am bummed that they don’t make these a readily available option. From the sounds of it, it could actually be a ball that moves me over to Titleist. I’ve just always found the ProV’s to spin too much for me

I am bummed that they don’t make these a readily available option. From the sounds of it, it could actually be a ball that moves me over to Titleist. I’ve just always found the ProV’s to spin too much for me
Isn’t the AVX the answer to that?

Sounds like this was developed to compete against the Bridgestone Tour B XS for more free side spin

Isn’t the AVX the answer to that?
That's a good point but I think it's apples to oranges, respectfully.

Left Dot is super firm and gives you the ProV1 ball with a little bit less spin.

AVX is noodle soft with virtually no spin and acts more like a bargain soft ball with an expensive cover.

#amirite?

That's a good point but I think it's apples to oranges, respectfully.

Left Dot is super firm and gives you the ProV1 ball with a little bit less spin.

AVX is noodle soft with virtually no spin and acts more like a bargain soft ball with an expensive cover.

#amirite?
Man, I disagree a lot with that synopsis of the AVX to be honest.

I love the AVX, super low launch and low spin, super soft feel, but the cover doesn't last.
You’re stronger than me though because you’re a damn beast, I played one ball for a full 18 and it’s ready to go for at least another round 🤣

You’re stronger than me though because you’re a damn beast, I played one ball for a full 18 and it’s ready to go for at least another round 🤣
Well damnit why aren't mine lasting? We all know I'd win in a slapping fight.

There is, in fact, no link 🤣

Dammmmmmit. ;)
You had me so excited for a minute. I then looked up DSG and didn’t see it. Now, I realize you ruined my day,

Or maybe I should stop hitting the cart path!

The first iteration had a stronger cover in my opinion.
That’s why it didn’t spin as much on short game shots.

I still have 3 sleeves of these bad boys - Need to get them into play at some point.
I usually switch to all white in late August as it gets too hard to see Yellow with angle of the sun.
Plus you can't find them in the yellowing grass.

I still have 3 sleeves of these bad boys - Need to get them into play at some point.
I usually switch to all white in late August as it gets too hard to see Yellow with angle of the sun.
Plus you can't find them in the yellowing grass.

I'm too afraid to play them 😬

Had my BIL reach out to some people. Turns out only 5 locations know of these from what he told me and very tight with them.

He then reached out to someone that has been playing a long time and hadn't heard of them:D.

Got his curiosity up he said. I got a package today.

I hear you - I sold a dozen on eBay just because I was afraid to lose them.

I did the same... Still have a sleeve that probably won't get used.

Never seen the gold boxes of them though, player only maybe?

Back